Improvements

Hello my Humans~! I got-urg never mind. Just continue reading and go crazy.

Shirna: What the hell got her all cranky? Anyways~ I got good news! I'm not needed in this story for now and I'm going back to my Celty~! Celty, don't worry my love! I'll be back soon~!

Izaya P.O.V

"I'm going out~!" I shouted, waiting for a reply from the blonde.

"Shit!" ....Not the reply I was expecting. "I got shampoo in my eyes!"

'Oh that makes more sense.' I shrug and walked out, it's time to talk with my mom. Also along the fact I need to get my phone back, I don't want to risk her picking up my calls from my clients.

While walking down the street to my mom's shop, I noticed a flyer. Being curious, I took a look at it.

Firework Festival! Come and make memories with family and friends~! Starts on following Friday at 5 p.m. to midnight!

A festival... sounds fun, maybe I can suggest Shizu-chan to come with me.... Did I seriously just thought that?

"Izaya~! Baby why are you there in the cold~!?" I looked up and saw my mother, she was grinning at me pretty widely. Did something good happened while I left? "Come in, come in~! We had a friend visited us, but sadly he left. But he told me to give you something before he left~!"

"I'm coming, just be quiet." I sighed and walked in. Now that I think about, Mom changed a lot. Back then, she was quiet and loving. Proper manners, caring, and she could never ever raise her voice at anytime back then (well expect the time she left). Now she's different, loud and annoying (no wonder where the twins got those traits). A little-many a lot- scary when she wants to be, shows her love in the most affection way, and most importantly-happy. She's full of smiles, childish, and so loving.

Perhaps this was the work of the guy she married, my real father.

"Izaya... Are you crying? What's wrong?" I looked up to see my mother with concern in her face. My hand reached my cheek, feeling traces of tears.

"Oh my-did the guy rejected you!? I dare if he did, he must be so fucking blind to reject my sexy baby!" I blushed at her conclusion and felt myself angry.

"It's nothing like that! How dare you even say I would get rejected!" I shouted, annoyed. "Haven't you seen how sexy I've grown!? I mean, who dares to reject me?"

"Idiots, of course!" She laughed with a smirk. "After all, who in their perfect mind can resist my babies?"

Then something hit me... "Mom, what did you meant by Shizuo?"

"Well, the guy you're gonna lose your virginity of course." I froze, what the fuck did she just said?

"Are you taking meds?" I asked.

"Anyways~! Why were you crying?"  I knew she's changing the topic, but I also knew it's best to go along with it.

"I was just happy you're happy." I blushed slightly and looked away.

"Aw~ Izaya is happy for me!" She hugs me tightly before loosening up so I can look at her. "...Do you forgive me from this morning?"

I took a breathe in, staring into her eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive you for to begin with. I'm sorry for running out on you at the morning, I just got so shock that I didn't even thought about my actions." She had tears in her eyes, but I didn't ask her why. Her bright smile and death grip called a hug told me what I need to know.

"Anyways," I said after we let go of the hug. "Let's get into business, the real reason why I came here."

Meanwhile~~~