Don't you dare

Third person/Shizuo P.O.V (I'm not even sure how that works but get me a break...)

"I want answers, and I want them now." Shizuo calmly said.

"And if I don't?" Izaya said, not really willing to tell him.

"Then I'll ask Kururi and Mairu. I'll also tell everyone we know about this fact I've learned." Shizuo said, threatening the underground informant broker.

The broker's eyes were fill with anger, but he didn't respond.

"Tell me now or I'm going." After long silent minutes went by, Shizuo head to the door.

"It started when I was ten...." Izaya finally said, staring at the floor. Surprised that he finally is going to tell him, Shizuo sat back down on the couch.

"Go on."

Izaya's story~~~

My mom and father were fighting constantly. The fighting started a long time ago, but it grew more intense once it started again after some time of my sisters birth.

The reason for this is because my mom been asking advice from a male coworker about her relationship, which my father saw as cheating. One day it got so bad to the point when he went out to drink and beat me up, my mom wasn't there to stop it because she went out to ask for more advice.

We all act like a perfect family for many reasons. One reason was because my mom always wanted a 'perfect' family and didn't want to face the truth that we're far from that. My father reasoning was because he simply didn't want to be charged for anything. Both selfish for their own reason, telling me to keep the fact of our broken family as a secret.

The only people who got abused by my father was either me or my mother. I would always find a way for my sister's to avoid it, as well as not having them even know anything about our father being abusive. The main victim of this, I guess you can say, is me. My mom was burying herself with work while I sent my sister's to stay at a friend's house often, of course due to my dad getting less hours for work as time went by.

He'll either get drunk at home or just plain out abuse me knowling what he's doing, which I refused to knowledge the fact when I was younger.

After my first of high school, my parents divorced. My mom met someone who was in love with her and knew her situation of wanting to keep our secret. My sisters will move in with my mom and her new lover, but I in the other hand had to stay with my father because we feared that he'll track us down if we all leave and ruin our future. So the final decision I made along with my mother was to be left behind. After I convinced my sisters that it was for the best, they left with no problems.

After they left, he got more abusive towards me to the point I can't even go to school when my second year started. After the first semester ended, I was determined leave the hellish place by spending more time out of home more often meaning going to school when I wasn't at my best...
End of the story~~~

Suddenly it made since on how Izaya looked when he started back at school, thought Shizuo. He always thought it was fishy but he never expected this to be the reason.

~Flashback (in Shizuo P.O.V)~~

"I heard that Izaya was seen at school today." Shinra informed Shizuo.

"The flea? Why now if he haven't been here for such a long time?" Shizuo asked, slightly curious to whatever reason Izaya haven't been attending to school.

"People said that he's skipping his classes and staying at the nurses"

"Then why the hell he even came to school?!" I shouted, heading there while Shinra sighs at my reaction. Class was about to start so the hallways were almost empty.

Once I enter the nurses room, I noticed two things. The nurse isn't here, and the flea's smell was behind one of those small curtained rooms.

I violently tugged the curtain to reveal an injured Izaya.

"How the hel-"

"Shizu-Chan! Did you miss me~?" Izaya cut him off, talking in a high pitched voice that always annoy Shizuo.

"No flea, but how did you got like this?"

"Skipping school to meet new people who are really interesting isn't my best plan yet~" chuckled Izaya. "After a few bruises here and there, I guess staying in school should be amusing when you're here too."

"And what do you mean by amusing?!"

"I mean by your reactions when you're annoyed, Shizu-chan"

"IZAYA!!!"
Ending of flashback~~~

"Now, don't you dare tell anyone!" Izata shouted, not caring his outburst is different from his personality.

"Not tell?! Im not sure if you noticed flea, but if he remarries he can become abusive. He can ruin more lives if he isn't behind bars!" Why is Izaya so willing to keep this behind him?

"He wont, trust me I know." Izaya said as he looked away.

"....don't tell me... Izaya?" Shizuo didn't met to call him by his name, but right now it doesn't matter.

Izaya cringe slightly as if he finally made a final decision and slowly takes off his jacket. On his arms were old, but fresher than the others, scars and cigarette burns. Shizuo only stares at horror, trying to grasp the situation.

"Every two or three years, I go to see him for a small 'family' gathering. I made a deal with him. If he doesn't harm anyone else, he can torment me as much as he wishes to." Izaya still didn't look at Shizuo's face, but Shizuo knew that he was trying hard to keep his voice strong.

Without thinking, Shizuo hold Izaya in his arms carefully as if he was a fragile child.

"It's alright, I'm here." Shizuo said into his ear. And just like that, Izaya was soon gasping for air and sobbing into Shizuo's chest...

.......................................
Hello my little humans~
Im sorry for updating that quick but please bare with me!
That's all I have to say my little humans~