Let The Fluff Begin! <Part 1>

Warning: many shizaya moments starts soon.

Also, my best friend showed me how to photoshop.... She regrets it now because I was abusing this new found power.... That picture is my skills in photoshopping! This is actually the second Shizaya photoshop and I'm super proud of it! My brother helped me with small edits and stuff, so the credit for it is him and I.

QwQ He grow up so fast. One minute he's reading a fan fiction while laughing, the next he's reading them with a straight face and helping his older sister with photoshopping.

Now for the chapter!!!

...................................................................................................

Shizuo P.O.V

We wander around aimlessly, ending up to a park. We both noticed a ice cream truck and decided to take a break. While Izaya sat down on a bench, I got us ice cream. I walked back to Izaya after paying for both the ice creams (good thing I brought some money with me before following Izaya), handing him his french vanilla ice cream and kept the chocolate ice cream for myself (A/N: Is it weird to eat ice cream in fall? I do it almost all the time so I dont find it weird).

"Thanks~" He shouted loudly, getting us unneeded attention to us. I grumbled a welcome before finishing it within a few minutes. I looked over Izaya to see if he's almost done.

I'm not surprise on what I see, Izaya neglect his ice cream to watch his so called 'beloved humans'. Vanilla drips down on hand, which surprise the me that he didn't noticed the coldness or the sticky substance on him (A/N: Pffft, I'm at class while writing that an- oh, now people are staring at me while I have a crazy smile and holding in my laughter/squeals).

"Oi," I caught his attention. "Your ice cream is melting."

"Ah~! How clumsy of me." He glanced at the ice cream and the mess at his hand. I was about to offer some napkins, but froze when the flea did something else.

He started licking the sweet coldness, his tongue in perfect view of doing it's work. I found myself suddenly entrance with the show in front of me, my cheeks wearing a light shade of red. Almost done with licking the mess off, he look up slightly at me with a questioning look.

"What? Want some?" He asked, leaving a small pool of vanilla melting between his fingers alone.

"Actually..." I don't know what or why I did it, but I grab the ice cream away from him and finish off the remaining ice cream between his fingers. "Yea, I do."

He simply stared at me with wide eyes, staring at me for a full minute before his gaze focus on the humans in front of us. "Finish it, I don't want it anymore."

I felt my face colored with a deeper shade of red, but I didn't make any move to see what exactly why his cheeks were slightly pink. 'It could be just because of the coldness,' I told myself.

Or, he could actually be embarrass

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts, there's no way Izaya was actually embarrass. The cunning and scheming flea is never embarrass!

Izaya P.O.V

Why the did the monster did that! I knew he was unpredictable, but he took this to a whole different level! Now I can't focus on my lovely humans. What did that idiot do to me!? Did he any chance poision my ice cream to make me feel like this!? I don't like this feeling!

I quickly stood up, walking away the bench.

"Oi, where you going Izaya?" The blonde asked as he followed me.