Bullseye

*read~comment~vote~follow*

Throughout the book Rebekka is on a journey of self discovery. As the Luna Queen she must protect all of her pack members and subjects from a war that is brewing. Her adoptive parents have come to finish what they started.

After being a rouge for two years she meets her twin brother who is a vampire. He agrees to take her to their parents. Rebekka needs to rally her subjects and pack members together. Only with the help of both vampires and werewolves will she be able to defeat the evil army that her adoptive parents have gathered. The only problem is they didn't know the other existed until Rebekka appeared...

*contains mature content*
Un-edited, if you see any mistakes tell me so I can correct them.

I should be updating often, if not sorry. This will be one of the only author's note in the story because I hate them.

If you don't like my story then don't read it, please don't post any mean comments. This is one of my first books, so it's probably really bad. Don't judge and keep reading it will get better.

Thank you @Hipsta_Please112 for the cover photo and to @muayii1026 for the cover to the right or above :D

Thanks for reading, please comment, vote and follow.