Chapter 19

I growl in frustration and throw the controller at the wall. I watch it shatter into peaces but that just helps fuel my anger. I interlock my fingers in front of me and tense trying to stop myself from shaking so violently. I wouldn't be so angry if he didn't gloat so f*cking much. Eric just laughs in my face. I reach forward and smack the back of his head which quickly shuts him up.

He was sat in the pit, absolutely smothered in blankets and I was sat on the sofa behind him. His back was resting on my knees and shins. He frowns and rubs where I hit him. I laugh at his pain and move my knees to jog him.

We were playing call of duty, ghosts and he just destroyed me. I thought I was doing well for my first time, but he proved me wrong. It also didn't help that I got my person stuck between a building and a staircase that I couldn't get out of. He laughed so hard that he had to leave the room. We had to start over because it was a glitch and I wasn't actually squished between the rail and a building at a fault of mine. So, over all I wasn't too bad, I only been dead for the majority of the time.

A loud laugh erupts from the doorway and my anger disintegrates instantly. My head snaps up and my eyes lock on to Jared. There is a small smile stretched across his face.

"And why haven't I seen his side of you before?" He asks joyfully, my face drops and my shoulders slump. He hasn't seen this before because he's always working, his body is next to me but he's never there. I look away and out of the comer if my eye I see his smile waver. "Eh... Eric, would you give us a moment?" It comes out as more of a command than a question but Eric just smirks and nods his head.

He stands up and the blankets fall from his body in a way that made him look sexy as hell. I almost expected him to be naked and say 'draw me like one of your French girls, Jack'. Obviously no one compares to Jared. I feel the sofa dip next to me and Jared's warm hands swallow mine. I sigh, the tingles travel up my arm and I shiver.

"Um... Sorry about your-er-controller." I mutter glancing across the room to see its remains. He chuckles and I feel the sofa shakes slightly.

"Don't worry about it." He takes a deep breath and shuffles slightly closer to my body. "Listen, I... Um... I'm taking the next week off, Eric is going to take care of the pack whilst we're gone."

"Gone?" I practically screech. "Where are we going?" My voice was getting hysterical, I don't know why. Maybe it was excitement. I was finally going to be alone with him and I get to leave this god forsaken house.

"Yeah, I rented us a house for a year in Scotland and if you want we can -" he clears his throat and scratches his neck "- go up there and have some time and umm yeah..." He trails off and looks up at me hopefully.

I squeal and throw my arms around his neck, I pull myself into his lap and attach my lips to his. I tangle my hands in his hair and allow myself to drown in the fire he makes. I pull away and look him dead in the eyes.

"Are you serious? Are you f*cking serious?" I can't keep the excitement out of my voice and I am literally bouncing. He laughs and nods his head, I squeal again and shake my hands about wildly, throwing my head from side to side, like someone fangirling when the find out they can meet their celebrity crush.

Grabbing my hips and pulling me against him, he stands up. I yelp, shocked by his movements and cling onto his shirt.

"Let's go pack." There is a genuine smile on his face and I can't help but grin at the sight.

~~~~~

I scream and run across the landing searching for a place to hide. A few minutes ago Olivia and I had a brilliant idea which turns out to be not so brilliant.