Chapter 1

Author's note-
Hi everyone! Before I let you jump into this book, I just wanted to say a couple of things.

First of all, this is a fictional book with real facts about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I wanted to bring Him into something that anyone can relate to. A normal teenagers life but God in the centre of it.

Second, everything Jesus related is 100% true to me and my faith. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to everlasting love and life and happiness. He is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. The Alpha and The Omega. The Beginning and The End. I believe that He is the Son Of God, The Messiah and The Creator of all things. I believe the Jesus died and I believe in His resurrection on the third day. He rose victorious defeating death and all things evil and also I believe in OUR Resurrection through Him. His blood has washed me clean and I am forever grateful for His love and mercy. I love Him, He is my everything and I want to show everyone who He really is through this story. Because He is so amazing, so loving and so inspiring.

Third, in my opinion (and the way I want this story to come across) can be read and understood and enjoyed by Christians and non Christians.

Just like the Lord preached to everyone, gentiles and Jews alike. I want everyone to come and enjoy the beautiful nature of The Lord and how He exceedingly shows His grace and mercy and love when you make Him your top priority and not fixate on your emotions and the world around you.

God bless,

Adrienn <3

By Your Will, Lord.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Anne suddenly says again in a soft whisper.

"I'll miss you too," I search her sad face as she stares down at the mug in her hands, hoping not to see any tears form.

"I'm sorry." I pout, not wanting to relive last weeks Friday when I told her I'd be leaving. She didn't just tear up, she full on sobbed, which made me cry along with her. It wasn't easy telling my best friend who I grew up with that I would be leaving her soon.

She looks up at me and does a double take as she notices my bottom lip puckered out. "Awe, don't." Worry fills her brown eyes. "It's fine, it's just.." She sighs and picks at her finger nails, a nervous habit she possess."You're my only best friend and the thought of being without you is horrible."

I reach out to hold her hand, trying to reassure her with the only thing I know helps. "Jesus is our best friend." I gently remind her.

A small smile spreads over her lips and she squeezes my hand. "Jesus is our best friend," She repeats. "But we can't be three amigos if one is all the way across the globe." She exaggerates with wide eyes.

I laugh and sit back in my chair, stirring the already dissolving whipped cream in to my coffee. "Um, we will always be the three amigos! It doesn't matter where we are. I mean, He is in heaven!"

Anne nods buts holds up a determined little finger to get her point across, "That's true, but I'll still miss you."

"I know Banana but-"

"I hate seeing people leave. I especially hate seeing my best friend leave." She continues with a glare. I can't help but feel taken aback, though. My best friends' feelings and The Lords' calling isn't something I want to consider being torn over.

"This isn't my decision, Anne. It's God's decision." I counter my emotionally distraught friend.

She eyes me for a moment, as if trying to find a way to continue this little banter that wouldn't get us anywhere anyway.