Chapter 3

A girl told me that "By Your Will, Lord." Has made her interest in Christian books go up. That... Is the best thing to hear as a Christian. That something I am doing for the glory of God is affecting people in a way that makes Him happy. I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this book so far! I love you all, with all of my heart, and I am so thankful for all of you! God bless your beautiful souls!

-------------------------------------------

"We're here." I say with a groan into the phone as I pick up a heavy blue suitcase.

"Oh, thank God!" Anne sighs on the other end. "How is it in sunny California? What are you doing?" She excitedly asks.

"Sunny and beautiful, just like the pictures." I say as I look at the palm trees lining the street that's in front of me. I watch as the sun peeks through each of them and smile at how lovely the Lord's' work is. "And I am
Currently juggling my phone between my shoulder and ear and this huge bag full of Lexi's clothes."

"You have Lexi's bag of clothes between your ear and shoulder?" She pauses.

"No," I laugh. "I'm holding the bag in my hands and my phone is-" I sigh and put the luggage on the steps in front of me as I come to a stop in front of our porch."You know what? Never mind." I give up and take my phone into my hands to check the time. I am way too tired for this.

"Its seven AM here." I say as I put her on speaker. "Shouldn't you be sleeping, by the way?" I look at the world clock of London on my phone. 12:16am.

"Well, yes. But I probably won't be able to sleep for another hour from this coffee that's in my system."

"Why would you drink coffee at midnight?" I frown. I take a look through my barely existing notifications that suddenly pop up on my home screen. "Did you know that you have to pay for your data to work out here?"

"I did not know that. And I made coffee so I could stay up and talk to you. And to watch Frozen."

"Your obsession with Disney movies is why I consider you my twin." I pick up the heavy bag from next to me once I put my phone into my back pocket and stride in through the front door of my new house. Anne's laugh and sudden outburst of 'Let It Go' echoes through the empty dining room and I smile at how off pitch she sounds, but raise the volume on my phone so her voice fills the space around me. I rub my eyes and sigh. It has been a very, very long day. Sitting on a plane for that long wasn't very fun and I wasn't a morning person.

Anne's voice and the fresh scent of the new house filled the air around me and I closed my eyes for a second. All I wanted was sleep.

"The cold never bothered me anyway!" She makes a weird noise with her mouth as she finishes, which she always does when she pretends to close a door in front of her, just like Elsa. I can even picture her nose scrunched up and her arm flinging dangerously around. I say dangerously because she might've hurt a few people that stood next to her while she would sing that song. One of those people being me.

"So," She huffs, clearly out of breath. "When are the movers getting there?"

"They said an hour." I walk over to the big window in front of me and smile as the sun hits my skin. "We're bringing in our luggage from the rental car now and then they'll move our furniture in."

My mom and dad had bought new furniture and had planned to already have our house furnished by the time we got here, but the movers booked their time wrong. So instead of last night at 8 PM, it would be this morning at 8 AM.

"How does the house look?" She asks.

"It's actually really pretty." I smile. I turn to take in the dining room and run my hand along the wall as I walk on the dark hard wood floors towards the back of the house.