Chapter 6

I stepped in the shower humming "Somebody To Love". I love singing to his songs.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out to my room and went to my closet looking for something cute but casual. After a couple of mintues went by I finally picked out my outfit. A yellow tank top with pink skinnys and my yellow flats. I blow dried and straighten my hair added some eyeliner and some eyeshadow. I looked at myself in the long mirror I have in my room. 'You look pretty good.' I thought to myself. I put some strawberry lip gloss and walked out of my room.

I looked at the time, it read 11:56am. Justin should be here anytime now. I don't know where Justin is taking me he said it is a surprise. I hate surprises.
I skipped over to the kitchen to see my mom reading the newspaper.

"Hey mama. What a wonderful morning it is. Isn't it?" I beamed with happiness. She gave me a werid look.

"Why are you so happy. Your never so happy about mornings." Mom pointed out.

"Mom its nearly noon. In less than 2 minutes it would not be morning any more." I chunkled and opened the fridge door. I took out some OJ. As I was drinking the door bell rang. I looked at the clock. 12:00pm. Yay its Justin. God I've never been so happy to see him in my life.

"Oh my God hes here, hes here." I jumped up and down and clapped my hands together like a kid that's in the candy store.

"Your strange." Mom told me as I went to open the door.

"Love you too mom." I said and looked in front of me. There stood a very handsome/Hot/Sexy/Cute 17 year-old boy wearing a black v-neck with red skinnys with black supras.

"Hey," He smiled. "You look hot." He cleared his throat. "I mean, umm, Uhh. Beautiful." I threw him a look. The look that said 'You don't think I look good.'

He took a deep breathe and blew it out. "You look beauitful, Izzy." Justin smiled down at me. I saw Justin look behind my shoulder. I turned around to only crush into my mom. I guess I didn't notice she came behind me 'cause justin looked so hot and I was distracted.

"Mhm. Whats going on bewteen you two?" Mom asked with one of her eyebrows raised at me. I looked at Justin and he had a smirk on his face while my face redden into looking like a tomato.

"Mom I'm going out with Justin to where I don't know he wouldn't tell me. But yeah see ya." I grabbed Justin's hand and pulled out of the house porch.

"Okay well have fun." She yelled after us. "Not to much fun." She added. I turned and shot her a glare my face boiling with my blood.

"Bye mom." I said threw gritted teeth. She chunkled and waved and shut the door behind her. I was going to open the door to the passenger side when Justin beat me to it. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He gave me a nod and smiled. He ran in front of the car to the drivers side. Once he was in he turned on the engine and pulled away from the driveway.

"Your mom is something." Justin said shaking his head looking down briefly. I looked at him and smiled. I never realized how much I really loved him 'till now.

"Justin."

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you tell me where we're going." I heard him laugh a little.

" 'Cause if I tell you it wont be a surprise would it?" I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted my lips. "Your lips are very sexy when you pout." I blushed. "Aww you blushing."

"Am not." I shoved him playfully.

"Your so cute." That made me blush even deeper. God what this boy does to me.

Its been like an hour and we're still driving God knows where.

"Justin are we there yet?" I groaned.

"Don't groan like that. It turns me on." He said. A smirk played on my face.

"Ahh Justin deeper Ahh faster ahh omg Justin ahh." I moaned very load. His face turned a deep shade of red. I started laughing.. His face his so funny. I love messing with him.

"Stop that." He said.

"Stop what baby." I said seducaly. (Sp?!) I put my hand on his thigh. I heard him swallow. I pulled my hand away and started laughing. Hes so fun to mess with.

"Can you please not do those kind of things that turn me on. I'm trying to do things right here." He said. I laughed harder. His face is so red.

"I'm just messing around with you. I was bored so yeah. And its not my fault that you get turned on for basically nothing."

"Haha very funny Izzy." He said in sarcasm.

"I know!" I smirked at him.

"Okay we're here." Justin said the car coming to a stop. I sighed in relief.

"Finally." I jumped out of the car not waiting for Justin to come around and do it for me.

"Hey you didn't wait for me to open your door." Justin said.

"Well sorry but my butt hurt and I was just dying to get out of there. But thank you for being such a gentlemen." I pinched his cheek. He blush.

"Can you do me a favor?" Justin asked. I nodded.

"Sure."

"Put this to your eyes." He held up a blindfold.

"Your kindding me right?" He shook his head.

"I don't want you to see it yet." Justin said starting to put the blindfold around my eyes.

"Can you see anything?" He asked. It was dark, I couldn't see a thing.

"No I cant see a thing."

"Good!" I felt Justin grab my hand and lace his fingers threw mine. I couldn't help but feel butterflies release in my stomach. After a couple of seconds I felt sand on my feet.

"Now you can take it off." Justin said.

"What my clothes?!" I said even though I knew that's not what he meant. I heard him gulped.

"Izzy stop playing you know what I mean." I chunkled and took the blindfold away from my face. I gasped and my eyes widen at what stood in front of me.

"Justin this is...."

***************************************************************************

What does she see??? What does she say??? What was that Justin planned for their date??? So many questions. But yet not answered... Hahahaha

Love ya Honey Beez. Thank you for reading and supporting this story and if ya support my other stories.. Thank you!!! :)