Chapter 13

Justin locked eyes with mine. For a second it felt like it was just the two of us. I broke from my daze and turned my head.

"C'mon, lets go." I told Stella. I hurried to my first class, which is algebra.

"Izzy, slow down." Stella ran to my side. "Whats the matter?"

"Nothing." I said slipping into class. I heard her mumble 'See you later' and walked away to her class.

What the hell is Justin doing here? Don't he suppose to be somewhere, doing a concert?

As the classroom started filling in with other students I just sat there trying to hide myself. Yeah, no one knows what happened between me and Justin, but they do know that we are best friends. Well, were best friends.

"Hey Izzy." I snapped out of the trance I was in and looked up at the person. It was Drake, a boy I liked in middle school.

"Hey Drake." I smiled up at him.

"Is this sit taken?" He pointed to the sit next to me. I shook my head and he sat down. "So how was your summer?"

"It was fine, I guess." I shrugged.

"That's nice," He nodded. "Hey I've been meaning to ask you,"

"Yeah?"

"Want to go out sometime? As friends."

I smiled. "I would love to."

"Cool."

The bell rang and Mrs.Dufault (Algebra teacher) walked in. "Good morning class and welcome back." She smiled sweetly at us.

"Good morning." The whole class said.

"Alright, we're expecting a new student." As soon as those words left her mouth, my stomach dropped. Please tell me Justin is not in this class with me? "You guys need to treat him like a normal person." It cant be Justin. I mean, it could be Austin Mahone. As I thought that Justin burst threw the door. Really? Do you hate me? I asked God silently

"Sorry I'm late, a whole bunch of girls crowded around me and I couldn't find the class afterward." He smiled at Mrs.Dufault.

She smiled at him. "That's fine," She said. "Class this is Justin." Justin waved with two fingers. He still haven't notice me. That's good.

"You can take a sit next to Izzy." Mrs.Dufault pointed at me. So much for him not noticing me.

He turned his head and looked at me. There was something in his eyes, but I couldn't manage what it was.

He walked over a little slower than he should and took a sit. A note landed on my desk. I looked up to see who threw it and saw it was Drake. He gave me a smile. I picked up the note and read it.

Want to go to the movies tonight? :)

I looked over at him, but he wasn't looking at me, he was writing something in his notebook.

Sure! What time?

I threw the piece of paper back at his desk and continued taking notes. Just a few seconds and the paper flew back over to me.

7:30pm?

I looked at him and this time he was looking. I smiled and nodded, letting him know that was a perfect time. He smiled and went back to his notes.

I tried my best to not look at Justin the whole time we've been in class, but I have to take a glance. I looked at him but my head still turned toward the front of the room. I saw he was looking at me and Drake pass the note back and forth. Knowing Justin hes probably jealous and is wondering what it says on the piece of paper.

I sigh. This is going to be a long day!

"Izzy." Matt yelled out across the lunch room. I went over to where he was and sat down.

"Wheres Stella and Jack?" I asked.

Matt shrugged. "I have no idea. I saw Jack this morning, but that's it."

I nod. I look over to the entrance and Stella walked in. She looked around for a second and then spotted us. She sat across from me.

"Have any of you seen Jack?" She has a worried expression on her face.

"No." I said as Matt shook his head.

"I only saw him in the morning," Matt told Stella the same thing he told me.

"I'm worried! I haven't seen him in all day. I've even called him; he doesn't pick up." Shes shaking her leg.

"Stell, calm down. He probably left early or something." I said.

She calmed down a bit. "Your probably right." She sighed. "I'm going over to his house after school. Just to make sure."

I nod my head. As I do that I see Justin coming over to me. Oh no!

"We need to talk." Justin said once he was in front of me.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Matt stepped in.

"You don't speak for her." Justin glared at him. He looked back at me. "We need to talk. Please." I sighed and got up. I walked out to the hallway, Justin behind.

I faced him and crossed my arms over my chest. "5 minutes."

"What? I need more than that! 10 minutes."

I shook my head. "5 minutes. Take it or leave it."

Justin sighed. "Why are you acting like this towards me?"

"Like what?" I know what he means. But he deserves it.

"Don't act dumb, Izzy. You know what I mean."

"No, I do not."

"Why are you flirting with a guy in front of me? You trying to make me jealous?"

"I'm not trying to make you jealous. And I wasn't flirting!"

"What did the note say?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out."

Justin sighed in frustration and pinned me against the wall.

"Justin let go of me." I struggled to let loose of his grip, but hes to strong.

He leaned in, our faces inches away from each other. "I know you still love me." I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat.

"I'm over you." I tried my best to not look in his eyes.

"That's a lie," He got closer. "I know you still love me. Just admit it." Before I can say anything else he kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Justin smiled into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I realized what I was doing and pushed him back and slapped him.

Justin looked at me puzzled, holding his hand to his cheek.

"Don't you ever do that again! You got that?" Before he can say anything to me I walked away and out of his sight. When I didn't see him any more I ran to the girls bathroom.

I slid down the wall and brung my fingers to my lips.

"Why is it so hard to get over you?"