Chapter 5

Hey everyone dedicating this to Diana. Why?? Cause shes AH-MAZING :) Enjoy!!

*Justin*

Izzy has been in the bathroom for a pretty long time, I wonder what she doing. I got up to look in the bathroom when some girl walks in and sees me. Her eyes widen. She slaps her hand on her eyes.

"I'm so sorry sir, they send me up here for room service. I didn't know, I'm so sorry." She said in a panic, but I can see her opening her fingers the slightest bit to look at me. Anger shot threw my body, I can feel the blood boiling up to my face. I bet Izzy had something to do with this.

"Who told you to come up here room service? 'Cause I sure as hell didn't call room service." Izzy had to do this. I'm so pissed off right now. The girl lowered her hand from her eyes and just stared.

"Hello," I said waving my hand across her face. "who send you to come for room service?" She blinked a couple of times before answering.

"Marvin the boy behind the front desk. He said some girl told him that she needed room service." More anger boiled threw out my whole body. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I put them on angrily. When I was done I left the room.

"Now I need room service." I said before I closed the door. More like slammed. Izzy is going to pay for this. One way or another.

*Izzy*

"You did what? No way. You did not do that!" I laughed and nodded. Stella joined in. "I bet hes so mad right now!" Stella said. I shrugged my laughing dying down.

"I don't really care. That's what he gets for thinking he can have me whenever he wants. What he thinks I am, his whore. I don't think so." I drank some of my Mountain Dew.

Srella shook her head. "That's epic Izzy. I wish I was there." She started laughing again, soon enough I joined her. I was clinching my stomach of how much it hurt cause how much I was laughing. The door bell rang. I got up wippng the tears away from my eyes and opened the door. An angry Justin stood there. I just started laughing again. His face is epic.

"You think its funny?" Justin said yelling at me.

"Yeah, pretty much." He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. "Hey what the hell are you doing. Let go of me, Justin your hurting me." Justin had a really tight grip on my arm. It really hurts.

"Its not so funny now is it." He threw me in the backseat of his car and jumped in too. He shut the door behind him. Justin hovered over me.

"Justin get off me. Justin what are you doing?" He ran his hand down my body kissing my neck. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Justin please don't this."

*Justin*

I looked up to her pleading eyes. My stomach turned into knots and I couldn't help but feel more angry. Not at her but at myself for what I'm doing to her. Or what I was planning on doing to her to get back at her. I pulled away from her and sat down. She got up and looked at me with watery eyes. God what was I thinking?

"Justin." She said in a whisper. I shook my head.

"Don't say anything. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry. I really don't kno-"

"Justin, its fine, its okay. I'm sorry." I said cutting him off. He looked at me confused.

"Sorry for what?"

"For leaving you in the hotel room the way I did. I just wanted to show you that I wasn't just some girl to sleep arou-" Before I knew it Justin had his lips on mine kissing me. I was shocked at first but ended up kissing back. I snaked my arms around his neck my hands gripping on to his hair. Tugging on it a little. He pushed me down on to the seat of the car and hovered over me. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip. I opened my month and he sticked his tongue in my month hungrily. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Justin moaned against my lips. He pulled away and went down to my neck. We heard a light knock on the window. We pulled away from  each other and jumped up sitting on oppisite sides. I looked to the window to see Stella standing there wrapping her arms around herself. Justin rolled down the window.

"Um Izzy, are you coming back inside? Your mom is wondering where you at and I don't want to tell her that your out here making out so sexualy with Justin." Justin chunkled and looked at me. I smiled and blushed.

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec." I said. Stella nodded and went back inside. "That was-"

"Interesting." Justin finished my sentence for me. I nodded my head. I felt the same spark as always but this time it was stronger. He had to feel it too. He had to.

"So umm. Would you like to umm, go umm." He sighed running a hand threw his hair. I smiled.

"Yes, I'd love to." He looked at me.

"How'd you know what I was going to ask you." I shrugged.

" 'Cause your all nervous and you said 'umm would you like to umm go umm'." I laughed.

"Its not funny." He shot me a glare but he laughed anyway. His laughter turned into just a smile. He kissed me. "So would you like to go out sometime?" He asked a couple inches from my face.

"You already asked me that. I said yes."

"I know. But I wanted to asked you without all the stuttering." I smiled.

"Than yes, I'd love to." He kissed me one more time and let me out of the car.

"Tomorrow at 12:00pm. Be ready. Bring a bathing suit." I smiled and nodded. I waved before closing the door.

What just happened?