Chapter 19

I didn't read over this chaper, so if there is mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm really tired and I tried my best with this chaper. Kisses to you all :* thank you for reading this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Izzy*

I walk into, looking for Justin. It has been a week since we've last talked. Every since that night...

~flashback~

Justin got up and slipped on his boxers. I watched him as he put on his jeans, buttoning them up and zipping up the zipper. He looks around for his shirt.

I sit up. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yes." He nodded. "I just remembered my sister and brother are coming over tomorrow and I have to be there in the morning." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Oh." I said. "I miss Jazzy and Jaxon. Can I come over tomorrow and see them?"

"Umm, I'm not sure, Izzy. I'll ask my mom and I'll text you if you can or not. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay." I smile at him as he grabbed his sweater and car keys.

Justin looked at me and smiled. "Goodnight, Izzy." He kissed my forehead, and with that he was out the door and into his car, driving away.

~flashback over~

I walk over to my locker. I put in the combination, opening it up. I put in my books and grab what I need for first period.

I shut my locker, jumping up, placing a hand over my heart.

"God, Stella, must you always scare me?"

Stella giggles. "Sorry, boo."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah." I chuckle and start walking.

"Wait." Stella follows me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Have you talked to Justin yet?"

I shake my head. "Nope. I think he's ignoring me."

"Now, why would you think that?"

I look at Stella for a minute then look forward, still walking. "Stella, isn't it obvious?"

"Umm.."

"Yes, it is. Justin will never change and I'm the idiot to think he will." I laugh a little.

"Izzy.." Stella stops walking.

I also stop and turn around, looking at her. "What?"

She nods her chin up, motioning me to look forward.

I turn my head and there is Justin, talking to another slut. I was keeping tract of how many sluts he has talked to this week, but I lost count. Funny right?

I shake my head and continue walking. I don't know if Stella is following me or not, but I'm expecting she is.

I can feel Justin's and Hannah's (the slut's name), eyes on me. I hear them laugh. I chew on my lip and just keep on walking.

"Hey, Izzy!" I hear Hannah call out.

I turn around slowly, facing them both. "May I help you?"

"What's up with your hair today? Seems like a raccoon attacked you or something. Did you even brush it this morning?" She laughs.

I look around. "I-I didn't get time to. I woke up late and I Ju-"

"I don't really care." Hannah cut me off. "Are you wearing any make up?"

"N-no." I stutter.

"Oh, you're really pretty without it."

I smile. "Thank yo-"

"Not." She says all of a sudden. Her and Justin start laughing. I tear up a little but I will not let a single drop of tear fall from my eyes. I will not.

"Hey, look who's talking, the slut who covers her whole face with make up." Stella says.

Hannah glares at Stella. "Was anyone talking to you?"

"No, but you were talking to my friend and I don't like what you just said to her. Apologize."

Hannah laughs. "Apologize? Me? Ha, in your dreams."

"Apologize. Now." Stella says through her teeth.

"Stella, don't worry about it. It's fine." I say, tugging at her arm.

"No, she's gonna apologize!" I can see Stella is getting mad.

Hannah laughs. "No, I'm not."

"You are, or else." Stella says.

"Or else what?"

Stella runs towards her and tackles her to the ground. Hannah screams.

Stella grabs a fist full of Hannah's hair and yanks on it hard.

"Let go of me you crazy bitch!" Hannah screams.

I try to get Stella off Hannah and Justin is helping me.

A teacher, Mr. Clark, runs towards us, yanking Stella off Hannah. Stella spits at Hannah's face before Mr. Clark drags her away to the office.

"Hannah, you too!" Mr. Clark yells. Hannah whines and follows him.

I stare at Justin and he stares at me. After a minute, I shake my head and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short and sorry that I haven't posted in a long time, but I finally did!! So, there ya go! I know, this chaper sucks, but eh. I'll make Chapter 20 better. There's only a couple of chapters left. Maybe I'll write a second book to this, maybe not. I don't know yet. I'm still trying to figure this out. Anyways, thank you all for the support (: it means a lot. You guys comments make me want to write more and more. Thank you, again. Haha bye ♥ ~Yolanda