Chapter 11

OMGGGGGGGG guys. Thank you so much for 500+ reads. I honestly didn't think I would get this much reads. I know I've been a horrible person for not updating but my laptop broke right at the start of the summer holidays. (you don't know how much I cried.) Anyways, Here's Chapter 11 :)

Alyssa xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Crap. It's Harry. What am I going to say when I pick up? I can't just be like "Oh hey! I know we haven't talked in like a year but lets just get over that and you know, be best friends again. You with me bro? No? OKAY." 

damn... I hate awkward conversations... even though I just created that scenario in my head.

Should I just ignore his call?

Nevertheless, I ended up answering his phone call. It's been so long and I don't think I was about to give up this chance of maybe reconnecting with them. 

My body temperature started to grow colder and colder out of anxiety. UGH. I don't understand why I have to feel to nervous about this....

I decided on talking first.

"Hello?"

I waited for a couple of seconds for a response but all I got was the sound of guys talking in the background and a lot of shuffling noises. Perhaps I should give it another try maybe he didn't hear me. 

"HELLO?!"

NOPE. Still no answer. What is this? I look over to my left to see Zac peacefully admiring the view. He doesn't seem to mind me talking on the phone.. Even though this phonecall is pretty much one sided. 

As I was about to speak again, I heard a loud shuffling sound as if the phone been taken out of a pocket. I could hear a group of deep voiced laughters from the other side and then a slightly muted kind of voice came up.

"OH shiiit guys. I'm on a phone call with someone." 

So this phone call was an accident after-all. I can't lie and say I wasn't hurt because I was. I thought they genuinely wanted to talk to me but then again, it didn't happen in the past year so I guess there wasn't any point in thinking that. I hung up the phone shortly after.

I left out a deep sigh of stress, (actually sounded like a horse combined with a chicken but.. you know, gotta keep it emotional) put my phone away and layed down so that I was looking directly at the sky. 

"You sound pissed. Who was it hahaha?"

Zac's crystal blue eyes gazed down towards mine. His smirk still there after his little laugh. Goddamn he's perfect just like pizza. Just looking at him calmed my emotions down. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air before answering.

"I'm not pissed. I'm just butthurt." I heard him let out a chuckle before lying down closely next to me. 

"You're always butthurt."

"AM NOT" I said back in playful defense 

"Are too" He argued back. 

I decided on not saying anything else since we were already exchanging laughter. It was quiet and peaceful after that, I guess I should answer his question shouldn't I?

I turned my whole body so that I was facing him, I placed my left elbow on the ground whilst leaning on the palms of my left hand. 

"It was Harry."

His attention then suddenly came from the sky to my face. He didn't seem surprise though. He maintained his expression but gestured me to carry on. 

"...nothing happened. There was no conversation really, it was one-sided. He just... accidentally called me."

daaamn. I feel them feels. I could feel the tears starting to form and that slight block on my throat preventing me to speak. NO MR TEARS YOU GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. I don't want to cry, I really don't. 

I sat back up and rested my arms on my knees. Zac mimicked my actions and softly placed his arm around my body and pulled me in. 

"I don't like seeing you sad. I don't think any boyfriend would want to see their girlfriend cry because of another guy..." Zac whispered.

He gently kissed my forhead and tightened the hug, there's no way really in stopping these tears right now. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes forcing more tears to flow out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Zac just sat there quietly looking at the sun slowly going down. The breeze started to pick up in speed and started becoming colder. I wrapped my jacket tighter around my body as the wind brushed past us. 

"It's getting dark do you want to go?" I spoke up.

"mmm.. alright" 

Zac stood up first and patted his trousers (pants, sorry I'm british) helped me up. As I was about to turn to walk back, Zac grabbed my hand.

"I hoped you like our anniversary date. It wasn't much but I really wanted to spend the day with just me and you. No Cameras, No Paparazzi, No fans. Just us."

"This is more than what I wanted Zac. Thank you and I love you."

"I love you too."

He pulled me towards him and both of our lips connected. He placed his hands on my hips and continued kissing me. The cold breeze and also those butthurt emotions didn't matter anymore. I was in the arms of someone I love and  who loves me. I hung my arms around his neck pulling him closer tightening our kiss. This sounds like a scene from one of those romantic movies. But ohwell, I feel good.

After that, we both made our way back to the car. My mind still remained thinking about what just happened but later distracted with what I could see. I stopped right on my tracks. Zac turned his attention on my actions staright away with a confused and surprised look on his face.

"Shit. Zac.  Do you see that!?" I nervously whispered.

"Huh? What?"

He turned his head to the direction I was looking in. His hand then suddenly grew cold and tightened around my mine.

"SHIT! How did they find us here?!" He exclaimed

"I DON'T KNOW! they're paparazzi's they're bound to know where we are.

"We have to get in the car quickly! Come on." 

We both raced each other back in the car which grabbed the herd of paparazzi's attention. Suddenly, as we were approaching the car, Flashing lights, Shouting and Questions started blinding my eyes and deafening my ears.

"ARI! WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING THERE?!"

"ZAC DID YOU AND ARI DO IT IN THE FOREST?!"

"WHEN'S YOUR NEXT ALBUM COMING OUT!?"

"WHEN'S YOUR NEXT MOVIE COMING OUT!?"

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND ONE DIRECTION!?"

I continued brushing past them and covering my eyes, Zac did the same. Even at this kind of situation, Zac still opened the car door for me. I should thank him... but I don't think it's my main priority at the moment. 

Continuous flashing lights blinded my eyes and the sound of their voices toned down a little bit as we managed to drive away, theirs vans continued to follow us until we took various routes and lost them.

We carried on driving from then. When we got home, we were both pretty much exhausted. Zac agreed to stay with me for the night in my apartment and we both ended our day with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did please vote, comment and follow me! ^_^ Thank you guys again!! You guys are awesome pizzas! Hahaha, I will try to update more now since I have a working laptop now! anyways, see you guys soon! Thank you for the reads, the votes and the comments!

Love Alyssa xox