Chapter 10

YO! I'm back and updating again!

asdfghjkl; OMFG You guys! Thank you so much for the reads and the comments! 

Over 300 reads on this story WOO! You guys rock! Anyways, It's the summer holidays now, which means that I may be updating quite alot since... I barely do anything. So, Here is Chapter 10! 

Alyssa xox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 

*2 Years Later*

"OH MY GOD. Is that Ari Jaye?!"

Shit. 

Where is he? He told me to wait for him HERE.

BUT...

THERE IS NO HIM HERE. 

"Is that really Ari Jaye?"

Damn... It's starting to get real crowdy in here. I swear down I will--

Before I could finish the sentence in my head, the FAMILIAR sound of screaming girls echoed in my ears. 

He's here. 

"OH MY OH MY! NO WAY IT'S HIM!!!" 

"BECKS. I JUST LOST MY OVARIES. HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL" 

Okay...

I turned around only to be welcomed by a warm and tight hug. I could feel his muscles flex against my body. Oh gosh. I'm fan girling about my own boyfriend. 

"Happy Anniversary Babe"

A pair soft lips met my forhead as my grip tightened around his body, I missed him so much I started tearing up.

I was about to say something but a bouqet of red roses appeared in between me and him.

"You're so cheesy"

"And that's why you love me"

We both started laughing hysterically until the herd of fans made that "Awh" sound... you know the kind of "awh" when you see a pregnant dog pop out puppies... yeah... well... kind of... different but you get my point. I turned my attention back to my boyfriend who's now softly staring at me with his beautiful eyes. 

"Happy Anniversary Zac." 

Without any hesitations, I pulled him towards me until our lips met.

The suddenly "audience" of this wonderful scene started cheering and clapping. They're so supportive, it warms my heart. Damn. This sounds more like a wedding than our 1st anniversary to be honest. Once we pulled apart from each other, Zac grabbed my hand and led my through the crowd as they gladly made space in between. 

As we were walking past, flashes of lights from phones and cameras filled my sight. I tried my best to smile at most of them but I'm probably blurred out since me and Zac were walking so quickly to his car.

Zac opened the car door for me and did that spy thing across the front... well I guess he kind of just rolled. I was still arguing with myself in my head to whether he was rolling or doing the spy thing. I MEAN COME ON. IF HE WASN'T GOOD LOOKING I'D PRETTY MUCH JUST SAY HE WAS ROLLING ACROSS THE FRONT OF THE CAR. 

"Are you okay babe?" 

"Huh. Oh. Yeah! haha" 

Smooth move Ari. Way to make yourself look like an idiot infront of your INCREDIBLY hot boy. 

He started chuckling next to me as he pulled his seat belt to lock it. 

"Don't laugh at me" I playfully punched his shoulder as he kept on chuckling whilst getting ready to drive.

"Where we going anyways"

"Just for a drive around town, I figured since we won't get any privacy aynywhere why not just stay in the car right?"

He was right. Since we started dating most magazines were photos of me and him, twitter acounts supporting our relationship, tumblr blogs shipping us who called us "Zari". 

We started dating after we finished filming the movie we were both staring in. We kind of developed feelings for each other through the filming of the movie and went on a couple of dates until finally making it official. 

But. The closer I got with Zac...

The larger the gap started becoming between me and Zayn, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall's friendships. I started becoming distant from them, whenever I had tours they would be free and whenever I'm free, they have tours. That started the gap. I haven't spoken to any of them in a year...

I miss each of them.

I miss Louis' retarded behaviour

I miss Zayn's inner diva

Niall's love for MY food

Liam's Over-Protectiveness

and Harry's cheesy smile.

I just wish... I could have done something before I started becoming distant from them. 

I didn't realise I was over thinking until I felt droplets of cold tears fall on my thighs. 

"Ari..."

What I also didn't realise was Zac parked the car in an isolated area.

Zac gently grabbed the sides of my face so that I could face him. He wipped my tears away and kissed my forhead.

"Why are you crying?"

That question triggered more tears to fall out my eyes. Why am  I crying? Do I miss them this much?

"I-I miss them..."

"The boys?..."

I nodded my head to answer his question.

"I know you do..." His beautiful smile made me feel lighter and better. Wiping the rest of tears away, Zac Undid his seat belt, got out of the car and made his way around to mine and opened it.

"Come" He gestured me to get out of the car.

As I got of the car, I saw an angelic lake reflecting sun light so delicatley.

"T-This is beautiful."

"Like you."

After I closed the car door, We made our way towards the lake hand-in-hand. 

"I've been wanting to take you here for a long time now" 

"Why didn't you?"

"I wanted to save it..."

"You're too sweet. Like toffee"

"Great, I am being seen as food by my girlfriend" 

"Yes you are."

We carried on walking until we were infront of the lake. I took a deep breath in before colapsing on my bum on the ground.

That fucking hurt. 

Zac carefully sat next to me leaning on his arms. We both admired the view for a long time in silence. Until my phone started ringing in my pocket. I took it out and looked at who was calling.

Fuck.

It was Harry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 10 yo! Sorry if it was short but this is just an insight to how the next kind of part of this story! Woo! AWH HOW SAD WAS THAT? I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON OH GOSH. I'M ASHAMED. 

ANYWAYS, hope you guys liked it! Please Vote, Read or Comment. I would really like to know your opinions on my story! 

Love you guys!

Alyssa xox