Chapter 7

(Her outfits on the Multi-media Box) Use this if you can't see it: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_outfit/set?id=77717202

Chapter 7 

(Ari's P.O.V)

Me and Harry are kissing...

This in a million years

SHOULD

NOT

BE

HAPPENING!

Just as the kiss started to heat up, I pulled back.

I didn't know what to say... I mean he just started leaning forward and then BAM! we're kissing.

What really freaked me out was...

I didn't stop it.

"Oh-Uh... Sorry... er... about that.." He immdiately sat back in his position, but kept his gaze on the floor. 

"No... I'm sorry I didn't...err... pull back."

I'm still pretty fucking dazzeled of what just happend, millions of girls would have wanted to be in my place right now...but I wouldn't.

I know if I have this kind of relationship with one of the boys, it would ruin our friendship. I didn't want that to happen, so I tried my best not to fall for any of the boys.

"Hey, Ari... I was serious about liking you"

I felt my heart beating faster, I started to feel butterflies in my stomach...

NO. Please don't tell me, I'm falling for... HARRY. 

As I was about to say something, THANKFULLY, I was interrupted by my phone ringing inside my pocket... 

It was... El?!

"Um... Hello?" I said in a rather questioning tone...

"Hi, Ari... Can I talk to you for just a minute... Please" 

She sounded as if she cried for days... Of course, I didn't have any grudge against her, I was pretty close with her before she and Lou Lou broke up. You could consider us being... really close friends and I couldn't just let my close friend down like that. 

"Umm... El, I don't think right now's really a perfect time to talk, meet me in Starbucks later yeah" 

I heard her sigh on the other end of the phone followed by little quiet sobs... Poor Eleanor.

"... Thank You, Ari" 

And with that, she and I both hung up. 

"What did she say?..." Harry questioned after finally breaking his "staring competition" with the floor.

"Oh... err, she just wanted to talk... that's all" 

He gave me a certain look before picking up our plates and cleaning it. 

I left Harry in the kitchen and made my way to my bed room to get ready for my "outting" with El.

I chose an outfit from my wardrobe which was an Blue and White dip dyed Shirt, Black Leather Skinny Jeans and Black Platform Sandals... Well, they're high heels.

Yupp, I dress pretty matture for my age since I have to keep this kind of image for the Public. 

After choosing my outfit, I went straight to the shower.

I felt Hot little droplets of water hit my body and bounce off, repeatedly. I concentrated in the shower hearing the continious sound of the water hitting the floor.

I moved on to the soap then shampoo and of course I wouldn't forget my conditioner.

After finishing in the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way back to my room. I ensured that my bed room door was locked and then moved on to pampering my self with lotion, deodrant and other essentials things.

Then, I moved on to my make-up with was, foundation, Concealer, mascara, Lipstick and etc. I kept my hair in a pony tail after drying it, letting my curls dangle at the back.

I put on my outfit and my Mickey Mouse silver earings and made my way in to the living room.

And........ The boys are back. 

They all looked at me in unison as I walked in.

"you look HOT" Zayn spoke

"Aw, little Ari has a date tonight." Louis said in a childish tone.

"Where you going Ari?" Liam patiently questioned.

"Er.. Um." Should I tell them I'm meeting up with El or not...

"Just out with a Friend" ok, so this technically wasn't a lie since me and El are friends... and we're going to meet up in starbucks. 

I grabbed my hand bag and made my way to the door. 

"I'll back in 2 hours... probably" 

I closed the door shut before stepping into the glass elevator down to the Lobby. As soon I stepped out of the Building, there were paparazzi's and fans outside...

I quickly made my way to my car just before they noticed me. After a 5 minute drive, I was in starbucks...

I saw El sitting next to the store window.

I walked in Starbucks and made my way to El, who looked beautiful as ever. I gave her a sweet smile before sitting down on the chair infront of her.

"Hey, El.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAAAAAY CHAPPY 7 is finished! 

Hope you guys liked this Chapter <3

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND THE VOTES!!!!

Love you guys 

My little Spring rolls xo

~ Alyssa ~