...what just happened...

(Just a little heads up the dream has a little bit gore so just skip a few words or sentences if you feel uncomfortable~enjoy~)

Tomoka PoV

I was still sleeping in my room with the oldest boy whose name is Tsuki (means:moon🌕) I woke up due to another nightmare but this time...it felt...so real...

                           ~in le dream~

I was walking around with the kids when suddenly everything disappeared from my sight and replaced with nothing until everything turned red...I felt a hand touched mine and I looked down to see a skeleton holding it...
I pulled my hand out of its grasp but it only held me harder making it more painful so I stopped but suddenly I started hearing whispers...about what wrong doings those people did...I heard them...all of them...the skeleton then let go of me but then looked up at me...
"You will soon learn something more painful...so prepare yourself...physically and emotionally..."
"What are you talking about?"
"This shall be the test of your strength...the test for your life...if you fail then prepare to work for the underworld..."
And with that it turned to dust...
'That's weird' I thought
I was about to take a step forward when I kicked something soft I looked down and saw one of the kids I raised...there...dead with his eyes open...neck slit open...
I looked around and saw all the kids dead...the oldest was shot and got stuck to a tree...while the others boys were...there laying on the ground with slit throats...some of their stomach were cut open...and you could see their organs were pulled away from the body...it made me feel sick...
I almost vomited but...have you ever wanted to barf but it just wouldn't come out?...yeah that's how I'm feeling,so I just swallowed the lump in my throat then closed my eyes and proceeded to walk past their bodies.
I knew this was a dream...a nightmare...a horrible nightmare...I walked past the bodies but then both my feet got pulled preventing me from walking any further,I looked down and saw two skeleton hands holding onto them but...then I heard two girls crying...
I looked in front of me to see the twins...
They looked at me while crying...
"You lost control...you killed us all...just because you lost control..." Both of them said it in sync but then...their heads fell off...and slowly slowly...their arms and their upper body separated and fell apart...I felt my world crumbling...
I couldn't help the tears falling down my face...everything started to blur until I saw a fox in front of me and I approached it then reached my hand out and touched it's fur,I felt hope and determination coming back to me and suddenly the fox started to glow brightly like the sun🌞 it turned into a bigger one and spoke
"Tomoka...if you wish to succeed this test then...please continue to fight...for me...I don't have much time until he comes back again...please remember this...everyone is here for you..."
And with that it disappeared but it just got replaced by the skeleton that was holding me awhile ago,it walked towards me and I felt the skeleton hands let go of me and sunk back down the earth.
"If I see you fit to be in this world then I will spare you but if you are to fail then I will take you to the demon world and make you work for the underworld...the council has made up their mind and we wish you the best of luck..."
With that everything disappeared and I felt myself waking up.

                         ~back to reality~

I woke up sweating...of course...typical...I looked to my right to see Tsuki there sleeping peacefully while he was hugging my tail,I moved my tail into a more comfortable place because right now he was just squishing it under his weight...hey I'm not complaining that he's heavy it's just that tails are sensitive.
I just sat up and stared at nothing until I felt light peek through the sliding door so I woke Tsuki up saying how he should go wake the other kids up,he nodded tiredly and left while stretching his arms which made me smile a little but...after that dream I can't help but wonder...what test were they talking about? And what about the council? Is something going to happen? Will anyone die because of me? Get hurt because of me? Or am I just over reacting...