...weird dream?!...

Tomoka's PoV

I wonder why everytime I sleep I always see white haired people...it's so weird...
White hair...I saw a girl with white hair but her back was facing me so I couldn't see the face...
You know what let me just think about my dream.

~in le dream of Tomoka~

I was walking down a hallway of...a shrine?
And stopped when I saw three white haired people standing in front of a girl whose back was facing me,they looked at her then all three of them reached their hands out but the girl...refused to move? Or couldn't?

I turned around and suddenly arrived at a school and saw one retarded looking guy (*no offence guys but Kurama is my least favourite character😂*) with wings and another who has a huge grin on his face,they both suddenly walked past me and went to the girl with white hair...then suddenly they all turned around including the girl but she was wearing a mask that covered half her face.

I took a step back but bumped into someone,I turned around only to see my master looking down at me and smiled. Ok now I'm freaked out...why on earth are these people smiling at me? And who is that girl? Why does she look familiar? Why do all these people look so familiar??? And why am I asking so many question???

Agh!!!!!!!this is so annoying!!!!!!! Who are you people?! Why are you guys in my dream?!
Then Akura-ou walked past me and went to stand with the others,I hate this feeling...it's like I'm missing out on something...I looked at them before turning around and leaving them,I arrived at a place that looked like a field? I looked up and saw the beautiful sight I loved the most the beautiful starry night,I walked ahead and found a little river in it and looked at my reflection.

What the heck?! Who is that?! That's not me!
Wait...isn't this the girl from awhile ago? Why is my reflection showing her? I looked back up and down again at my reflection to see that my black hair and blue-ish green eyes were back again and sighed. Why is this dream so weird?
But fortunately for me this was where my dream ended.

~back at her fathers place~

I woke up to see that Makoto was still on my lap asleep,huh...I must've fell asleep leaning against the door.
I looked down and smiled suddenly father came and stared at me of course being me I stared back too but then I saw him smile and looked down at Makoto,he was still asleep even tough you could hear a loud explosion wait....explosion?! I looked up at my father and he seemed like he was concentrating and he was sniffing the air and I do have to say he reminded me of a dog...
But then his eyes widened and he told me to stay here with Makoto while he went over to check it out I nodded and looked down to see Makoto still asleep man can this guy sleep,I woke him up and told him to go inside the room and wait there he looked at me before his nose started moving. Dang it brain stop thinking of a dog
He looked at me and pulled me over to him while he wrapped his arms protectively around my figure and looked at the door growling a little,we waited for awhile until I heard Makoto growl louder and he sounded like a wolf now but still in his human form.
The door got kicked down and in came people...wait a sec...aren't these people from that shrine?why are they here?
They came towards me and Makoto which made Makoto growl louder and hug me tighter while I hugged back,I was afraid but I wasn't afraid of them but I was afraid of what Makoto could do to them.
Two people came in one brown haired girl and one white haired dude with dark grey eyes,didn't this guy say he was Tomoe? I don't remember clearly guess I really do have bad memory😂 wait this is not a laughing matter.
Makoto released me and stood up in front of me while I gripped onto the back of his shirt,apparently this made them more angry.

"We're here to take back my sister."-Tomoe
"And what makes you think I'll hand her over to someone this destructive."-Makoto
"Just hand her over before I kill you."-Tomoe
"Never."-Makoto
Tomoe was just about to throw a fireball until I stepped in front of Makoto,I glared at Tomoe while he stared at me he gave me a look that said "what do you think you're doing" and told me to get out of the way.

"Make me"
"I won't hurt my sister."-Tomoe
"And I won't let you hurt my brother."
"Your brother? I'm your only brother."-Tomoe
"No...you're half my brother and so is Makoto."
"I can't believe you...I kept telling you I was your brother but you didn't believe me but when this guy say that he was your brother you believe him?!"-Tomoe
"I'm confused and I felt like I could trust him."
"And you can't trust me?!"-Tomoe
"No! I can't...I don't know but something inside me is saying that I can't trust you not one bit!"
"..."-Tomoe
"Come on Tomoka we have to find father."-Makoto
I looked at them and then nodded but the brown haired girl shouted something that made me stop.
"Why are you running away from us?!"
"..."
Makoto noticed that I stopped and so he pulled me over to him and wrapped one arm around my shoulder suddenly more people started coming...great two more white haired people that's all I need.
I looked at the girl that was crying but something inside me was asking me to go over...and I did I hugged her and told her not to cry I don't know why...it just felt like I had to.

"Shh...don't cry I'm sorry I made you cry Nanami..."
Wait...who is Nanami?
I saw the girls eyes widened and she looked up at me with a hopeful look like she was expecting something else but that's all I have...
"You remembered my name?"-Nanami
"It just came out...but I really don't know who you guys are..."
Makoto came over and pulled me along saying that we needed to find father but I can't not with everyone here so I told him to go look for him then come back for me of course there's going to be arguments but nows not the time.
"Just go Makoto I'll be fine just come back after you find father."
He looked hesitant but agreed none the less,I stood there looking at all of them...

"So what are you guys going to do now?"
"We're going to bring you back."-Nanami
"*sigh*look I might have known you guys before and you're trying to get me back but at least let me get my memories before I go with you."
"But who knows if it'll come back or not!!"-Nanami
"Nanami chan...please just leave me be...there must have been a reason why I lost these memories...I know myself long enough to know that it would take a long time to get to me...one of you guys must've done something that made me vulnerable."
"But-"-Nanami
"Let's just leave...we're wasting our time and energy here."-Tomoe
I stood there staring at all of them and I couldn't help but feel...disappointed? I don't know...they all looked sad while I stood there emotionless...suddenly I remembered my dream...white hair...it must have been these people!
"Um...excuse me but did I have white hair before?"
"Yes! You did!"-Nanami
They all looked like they were about to ask another question until Makoto came back with my father who was passed out,I ran over to them and saw Makoto panting and my father with a pained look I checked to see if there was any wounds on him but luckily I found none
Then I checked Makoto to see if he had wounds but he was just exhausted and I looked at him only to see him glaring at the people,I looked behind me to see them doing the same...what the heck...i held Makoto's hand and that made him relax a BIT and just look at me before whispering something to me.

"He's here."-Makoto
"Who is?"
"That Akura-ou guy..."-Makoto
"Wait if he sees me he won't let me stay."
"And they will?"-Makoto
He looked at them before looking back at me again
"They'll let me stay until I get my memories back."
"Fine but we have to get out of here before Akura-ou comes."-Makoto
I nodded and I looked back at the people before bowing
"I'm sorry if I didn't remember you guys but once I get my memories back I'll come back."
And with that me,Makoto and my father disappeared in my flames.

Hi guys I know I said I wasn't gonna be updating for one to two months but I finished my exams and camp is gonna be a few days after...so~why not😂
I said why not post this before camp~
Any ways hope you guys liked it...
Oh and my new book is out~I actually wrote everything there~so if you guys have questions just comment down below~
And adios~~~👋😁