the beginning|edited

Tomoka is her birth name while people mostly know her as Akuma, the name she goes by and for work purposes.

She always wears a fox mask which makes her mysterious and unapproachable, most people don't even know her gender plus she doesn't talk.

Her favorite things:animals, mask, her fox, quiet places, learning new things, fighting, open spaces and nanami.

AN: Her like towards Nanami changes overtime so...yeah...didn't know why I didn't bother with more clearer explanations..lol too late for regrets

Her least favorite things:perverts, alcohol, her brother, her brothers friends, noisy people, soldiers and other demons.

She's two years younger than Tomoe....(I actually don't know how old he is😂😂😂too lazy to check)
The photo above is her fox but he can change forms like humans to fox.
OK now let's start.

3rd person pov

"Tomoe onii Chan!"-shouted a younger and female version of Tomoe

He turned around smiling towards his little lookalike.

"Yes?"

"Is it true?"

"What is?" He Said while slowly looking upwards towards the clear blue skies.

"That I'm not your real sister..."

"Nonsense you are my sister"-said Tomoe

At what Tomoe said Tomoka smiled.

He suddenly looked at Tomoka and said something that made her tiny fragile heart shatter into millions of pieces.

"Actually you're only half my sister, I'd rather be alone then have a half blood sister like you."-said an monotonous Tomoe

Tomoka looked down and started to cry, she walked away and went to her room where she locked herself in for three days.

Tomoka couldn't help the negative thoughts flooding her mind.

'Why does Tomoe do this to me?
Why does he not care about me?
Why does everyone here abandon me?
Why...do they hurt me so?'

Suddenly feeling a pain in her heart, she felt as if something was trying to comfort her and break free inside.

That was what happened in those three days of Tomoka locking herself inside her room.

At the sound of an explosion, Tomoka rushed to her door and slid it open to be met with a gigantic fox slightly growling at its surroundings while staring at her.

And thus, the new chapter of Tomoka's life begun.

Tomoka's eyes widen and she could hear her mother and brother shouting at her to run away, but everything felt like a blur to her while she stood still and stared at the gigantic being in front of her.

The fox started to slowly lean forward and opened its mouth as if wanting to pick something up, seeing this Tomoka started walking backwards into her room only to be caught by the fox.

She could hear people shouting her name but she didn't care.

The only thoughts that were running through her mind were 'I'm going to die.'

The fox bit the back of her kimono and carried her away while tears were flooding down her pale cheeks, the side effect due to starving herself.

The fox, having what it needs, started going towards the exit but got blocked by Tomoe.