chapter 25

Jack POV
Me and mark were our room watching TV when mark smiled and grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a kiss that soon turned into a make out session. "Hey guys do you wanna-" kenzie stopped herself and smiled, "oohh I guess I better leave, you better wear protection" she said smiling. Mark pulled away and glared at he making her laugh and he got off the bed and chase after her. I laughed and soon came back smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "now where were we, babyboy?~" he said smiling. I blushed and giggled and pulled him into another kiss.
*smut warning*

Mark ripped off my shirt and pulled away the kiss and started to kiss and suck on my neck. I let out soft moans as he kissed my neck. He started to undo my jeans and pulled them leaving me in my boxers. Mark smiled and put his hand on my clothed dick and started rubbing it making Me moan more. "Ahh~ d-daddy, just f-fuck me a-already" I moaned out. Mark smiled more took off my boxers. I moaned when the air hit my exposed dick. Mark then started undressing himself until he was also naked. He then slowly shoved his cock into my entrance. "F-fuck daddy m-move~" I moaned out. Mark nodded and started slowly thrusting me, "D-daddy... F-faster.... Please~" I begged. Mark smiled and started thrusting faster, I moaned VERY loud when he hit my sweet spot.

Kenzie POV

I was reading my book when i heard moaning coming from mark and jacks room, "God jack moans like a girl" I said to myself and laughed a bit. Until the moaning got louder, so I got of my bed and walked out of my room and walked to mark and jacks door and banged on the door, "SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO READ!!" I yelled. I walked back to my room and laid down on my bed and I grabbed my 'Alice in wonderland' book and started to read it again until I heard, "k-kenzie... Don't bang on the door" mark growled through the door. I shruggd and went back to reading my book.