chapter 7

Jacks POV

Mark uncovered my face and kissed my cheek. I giggled and smiled at mark. *time skip* me and mark were in the living room of kenzie's house while she went to get food. We were watching TV and cuddling until mark got off the couch. I whined at the lost of warmth, mark laughed and kissed my lips. I kissed back and soon he pulled away and walked into the kitchen. Mark took out two beer bottles and shut the refrigerator close before walking over to me. He gave me one of the beer bottles, I smiled and said 'thank you' before trying to open it but I couldn't. Mark smiled and helped me open it, I smiled and thanked him again. I took a sip of the cold beer and felt it ran down my throat. *another time skip because I'm a lazy shit! XD* I was on my 10th beer and mark was on his 6th. Mark looked at me and gave a worried look, "are you ok?" He asked in his deep sexy voice. I felt all of my blood rush to my cheeks (not his butt cheeks!!! XDDD) and I felt my pants tighten. "Y-yeah" I stuttered looking away. Mark nodded and got up, "ok, well I'm going to be-" but before he could finish I grabbed his arm, "no!... P-please don't leave" I said. "Why? What's wrong?" Mark asked. I looked away from mark embarrassed as I thought of how mark would take care of my 'problem'. "Um... I have a problem...can you help me with it" I asked. Mark nodded, "sure what is it" he asked. My face grew more red as I pointed at my boner, mark saw it and smiled. I then felt something rub my clothed cock making me moan. I looked down and saw marks hand rubbing against my boner. I blushed madly and looked at mark. I was to say something but then he started rubbing faster. I moaned more, "aah~" I moaned out. I then felt mark pick me up and carry me into a bedroom. Once we were in the room, mark threw me on the bed and smiled at me and kissed my lips which soon turned into a make session. I started take off marks suit and threw it on the floor. I started at his chest and drooled a bit, this is going to be good.

Jack In wonderland Its Not Over Yet जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें