chapter 5

Jack pov

"um..guys? we got company " kenzie said. i looked and saw me and Olivia's families staring at me and mark. Olivia smiled evilly and got off her horse and started walking over to me and mark. mark moved in front of me and looked at Olivia. "move out of the way." she said. "you're not touch MY jack" mark said growling a bit. "He isn't yours!!! he is mine!!! i own him, i can do whatever i want to him wither he likes it or not!!!" she said about to grab me until mark put on his hat and  took out his scythe. "Back the fuck up...NOW" he said angrily. "its the mad hatter!!!" someone yelled and everyone started running away. i smiled when i saw the fear in Olivia's eyes,  but she still didn't back up so kenzie ran over to her and growled at her. "c-calm down k-kitty" Olivia said in fear and back up as kenzie walked closer to her growled and hissing at her like crazy. Olivia got so scared, she closed her eyes and screamed, "FINE I'LL LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!". mark smiled and walked over to her and picked her up by her shirt, "now, i want you to leave here and NEVER come here" he said smiling and he dropped her. she got up from the ground and started running out of the forests. "good riddance" i said smiling making mark laugh.