chapter 10

Jack POV
I woke up and looked over and saw mark still asleep. I smiled and got off the bed and walked out of the room. I saw kenzie sleeping on the couch. I smiled and started to make breakfast,

Mark POV
I woke up and got out off of bed and walked out of the room I saw kenzie just waking up on the couch and smiled, "why didn't you sleep on your bed last night?" I asked smiling. Kenzie flipped me off, "you know exactly why, dumbass!" She said. I laughed and saw my boyfriend making breakfast and I walked over to him and wrapped My arms around his waist. "How come you threw mark out but you asked me to get out of your room" jack asked. "Because Mark's a dumbass and he wouldn't move so I threw him out. You are not like your boyfriend and you listen unlike him." Kenzie said. I rolled my eyes, "you're just mad about happened last night" I said. "Yeah! Because you two fucked on my bed!!" Kenzie said. "I've never seen you this grossed out before" I said smiling at kenzie. "I have my limits" kenzie said. I laughed and kissed jacks neck. Jack giggled and was done with making breakfast, I picked him up and carried him to the couch where kenzie was and sat down and put jack on my lap. "Don't even think about it" kenzie said looking at me. I smiled at her and grabbed jacks ass, jack gasped and blushed. I then shoved my tongue into Jack's mouth and started to make out with him, I felt him wrap his arms around my neck. I heard kenzie dramatically groan and she leaned over and slapped my cheek making me pull away and look at kenzie. Kenzie and jack looked at each other and laughed. I rolled my eyes and petted kenzie head. Kenzie growled and playfully tried to bit my hand.