chapter 12

Jack POV

Me, kenzie, and mark were sitting on the couch watching TV. I was in deep thought until, "you ok, jack" mark asked a bit worried. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking..." I said. "What are you thinking about jackaboy?" Kenzie asked smiling. "How come you guys don't go into town to buy food and clothes?" I asked nicely looking at both mark and kenzie. I saw out of the corner of my eyes I see mark clenching his fist, "listen jack, mark and I can't go outside of town, you saw how those people reacted to us-" kenzie explained calmly until mark interrupted her, "We did NOTHING TO THEM AND THEIR STILL SCARED OF US!!! " mark said angrily, his eyes black. "Mark! Calm down!" Kenzie said. Mark looked at kenzie and yelled, "CALM DOWN!?! I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT THEY DI-" before he could finish I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Mark, Relax." I said softly and calmly. Marks eyes turned to normal and his face softened, "I'm sorry" he said looking away. "Its fine mark,I don't mind if you don't want to tell me. Its ok" I said soothingly making mark calm down more. Mark hugged me and I smiled and hugged back, I saw kenzie smiling and heard her mumble a 'thank you'.