|20| Revelations - The Magician's Desire

A/N: *screams* oh my im so sorry for not updating in forever. 

//it's been forever, hasn't it?

I was dragged away by the pokemon GO craze. But, I'm more or less back?

Anyways, I'd like to thank the wonderful NobodyWill for drawing this scene for me.

yep! it's the kiss scene from chapter 18! Anyways go check her out, she's an amazing artist!

Alright well I think I've rambled enough, on with the chapter!

waiiiit - sorry one more thing - about the banners...

does anyone still want to see them? lemme know.

OKAY story time.

|::|

|Third Person POV|

Many jaws were dropped when Zel called out her obscene price. But before anyone could contest this and make the bidder change her mind, the red lady slammed down her gravel and announced with a low and husky voice - as if thoroughly intoxicated by the cut she would be receiving from this event.

"Sold! Sold to the white-haired lady for a billion, billion, billion jenny!" Her face was filled with ecstasy, and never in her wildest dreams would she have ever imagined... that the funds for this fortune would come partly out of her own pocket.

After her announcement, the red lady quickly drew the gathering to a close, and left with the security. The crowd swarmed back into the ball room, and chattered happily among themselves.

They were talking about the one who had bid a titanic amount of jenny for a date with the Empress. What they did not know, however, was that said person was currently in the arms of Chrollo Lucilfer - who was carrying her, bridal style, across the hallways of the arena.

Chrollo ran as fast as he could, slamming the button on the elevator. But due to the commotion of the ball, none of the elevators were currently on his floor. Taking one look at Zel's feeble aura, he kicked the elevator in frustration and headed towards the stairs.

His goal was to get to the penthouse as soon as possible. He knew that if he didn't stabilize Zel with her pills soon, she would enter a coma with very low chances of ever waking up.

Curious as to why Chrollo had left with such haste, Hisoka followed along. There was something utterly intriguing about Zel - one who caused Chrollo to actually worry and fret.

The stairs were bare and cold. Chrollo's footsteps echoed as he took them one flight at a time, panic growing evermore evident on his face, which was beginning to shine with sweat.

Behind, Hisoka followed at a leisurely pace. He was not aware of the current situation - which was that Zel had taken the violet pill , the one for emergencies - or that the girl in Chrollo's arms was exactly the one he fantasized about day and night, the Empress of Heaven's Arena.