trip on my favorite rocket ship

Kakashi pov:

i didn't sleep that much.

I kept thinking about what bunny said.

They want me to move on and start a family.

And obito is still alive....will he ever forgive me.

But i did fulfill their wishes. I started a family.

I thought as i stroked bunnys hair and thought of my team.

"Its ok I'll make sure my team stays safe and i have a lot of family" i said thinking of gai and asuma, kurenai and everyone I've worked with.

"Bunny thinks your late for your team, daddy" bunny mumbled still curled up on my lap.

"Haha probably" i smiled.

She got up and started making breakfast.

"What is this?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Pancakes!" She smiled.

"But what are they shaped into?" I asked looking at the pancakes.

"The jashin symbol" bunny stuffed her face.

I was horrified. "A-are you a jashinist?" I gulped.

"Yeah! But bunny usually send him evil souls and sometimes if someone attacked bunny, bunny would sacrifice them" she Said.

"Oh ok" i shrugged and dug into breakfast a little cautious of how they are shaped into the jashin symbol.

After we were done i dropped her off at the hokages place where asuma and kurenai were with their teams.

Then i headed over to my team.

Bunny pov:

"Bunny says hi" i jumped into the hokages arms as they gasped out.

"Hey! Who do you think you are-" ino was cut off as i replied.

"Bunny ginji hatake" i stated proudly running in a circle making a small tornado. Then i stopped and sealed it in my scroll.

"Hmm how old are you bunny" asuma asked.

I jumped up and grabbed his cigerate and started puffing on it.

"Ah! No!" Kurenai pulled it out of my mouth and whacked asuma on the head.

"What did i do!?" He yelled.

"You were smoking in front of bunny, sensei" shikamaru sighed. "So troublesome".

"Bunny wants to know names" i demanded sitting on top of the desk.

"Um asuma, kurenai, shikamaru, choji, ino, hinata, kiba, shino, and akamaru" the hokage introduced us.

"Cool!" I ran over to shino.

"Bunny see bug?" I asked.

He pulled one out as my eyes widened in awe watching it crawl around his finger as ino shrieked.

"Does it have a name?" I asked.

"No and it is a boy" shino let him crawl on my finger.

"Bunny name him?" I pleaded.

He nodded yes.

"Hmmmmmm oh bunny know he'll be kakashi" i smiled as mostly everyone laughed.

"Bunny says thanks. Take care of kakashi for bunny?" I handed kakashi back.

"I will bunny" shino murmured.

"Ohhhh puppy. Yay! Bunny has more family. Shika nii, choji nii, ino nee, shino nii, kakashi nii, kiba nii, hina nee, maru nii, uncle, aunty, and grandpa" i jumped up and down.

Timeskip kakashi pov:

Ugh! Today was not a good day. Will this team ever work out.

I heard laughing and knocked.

"Come in"

We came in to see asuma kurenai and their teams still here and they were all laughing with bunny.

Ok so sorry it's not that good but oh well. Ok so 528 words.