school

Bunny pov:

In the morning i smelt breakfast.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

"Oto san bunny thank you" he smiled and let me eat an egg omelets.

"Um maybe bunny should cook next time" he sweat dropped.

"Sure whatever" he sighed.

"Well i gotta go give my team a bell test so your gonna stay with gai and his team ok" he picked me up and poofed us to gai.

"Bye oto san" i kissed his cheek goodbye and he poofed away.

"You must be the little ball of youth bunny!" Gai stated.

"Yeah and bunny get to train with you" i begged.

"Awww she's soooo cute" tenten squeezed my cheek.

"What a beautiful youthful flower!"lee shouted.

"Come on let's practice" neji scolded.

"Ok, um bunny i am gai this is lee tenten and neji" he pointed out.

"Bunny say hi uncle gai, lee nii, tenten nee, and neji nii" i jumped up and hopped in a circle.

"Awwww" the three cooed while neji rolled his eyes.

"Ok everyone 500 laps around konhoha!" Uncle shouted as they all groaned well except for lee.

"Very youthful sensei" lee shouted.

"I will carry bunny!".

"Noooooo bunny run too!!!!" I pouted.

"Bu-" tenten said.

"No!! Bunny run!!!!" I stomped my foot.

"Let the youthful flower run!" Lee said tears streaming down his face.

"Ok....GO!" They all took off running and i zoomed forward pulling the weights off my waist. Leaving a hole in the ground.

I zoomed forward.

Hey I'm the fastest ninja alive with jutsu and without.

I passed a shocked gai who was in the lead of everyone.

It took me ten minutes to finish and i quickly put my weights back on my waist.

To kill time i just played in the hole.

Twenty minutes later gai came up to me.

"Wow bunny i didn't know you could run that fast!" Gai praised.

"Bunny loves running. Bunny sensei's taught bunny to be awesome" i giggled and jumped out of the hole.

I just got done with a conversation with madara.

He's one of my sensei's.

"Oh who's your sensei's?" Gai asked as lee came running up.

"Bunny don't remember all the name's. Bunny says to long" i do remember their names i just don't want to tell him.

"Such a youthful girl you are! Kakashi is lucky to have such a sweet daughter....wait are you his real daughter?" Uncle asked.

"Bunny says you my real uncle and oto san my real oto san and nii sans and onee sans bunnys real family" i narrowed my eyes.

"Ok....." then neji and tenten came panting.

"Hey your fast bunny" they complimented.

"Bunny thanks" i bowed.

"Bunny gotta go. Bunny loves" and before they could say anything i poofed away and tackled kakashi.

"Daddy!" I sat on his stomach as his team stared at me wide eyed.

"Oh did you pass. Bunny says teamwork is the key" i laughed at their shocked faces.

"Um....everyone this is bunny ginji hatake my daughter" he picked me up and stood up.

"I didn't know you had a daughter sensei" naruto shouted still tied up.

"Why would you know dobe?" Sasuke muttered.

"Yeah! Sasuke kun is right." Sakura squeaked.

"Calm down guys! How am i going to live through this?" Daddy asked me.

"Haha bunny sorry for daddy".

"No answer." He cried.

"Now who are they" i asked.

"Oh that's my team they just passed the test. Sasuke, sakura, and naruto" he sighed.

"Cool. They use teamwork?" I questioned.

"Yeah....how did you know?" He asked putting me down on the floor.

"Minato sensei taught bunny" i smiled at his shocked expression.

"U-um team I'll see you tomorrow i gotta go" and we poofed away to.... the hokages!?

"Hokage sir um bunny said minato sensei taught her and i'm just wondering if you know anything about this" dad asked still holding me.

"Oh...well bunny you can tell him." He pointed to me.

I hopped out of his arms.

"Bunny can talk to the dead and they taught bunny to be awesome" i flipped in the air and landed on my feet.

"Oh daddy, grandpa said sorry and he wants you to live a good life with kids and a wife" i saw him tear up.

I ran over to him and poofed us home.

"Did bunny say something wrong daddy?" I was gonna start crying.

"No no i'm just shocked. What about minato, kushina, obito, and rin...are....are they mad at me?" Kakashi gulped.

"No no. Minato says he hopes you watch over naruto and he wants you to stop blaming yourself. Kishina says she loves you and hope you can settle down with a family and rin said she chose to die so stop blaming yourself and that she loves you. They all want you to move on daddy but to never forget for you can help someone in the future" i hugged him as he bowed his head.

"What about ob-obito?" He muttered sadly.

"What do you mean, obitos not dead" i shrugged.

"Wha-what!? No he is i-i saw him die" he said.

"Did you really see him die?" I asked.

".....n-no i didn't see him die" he muttered in disbelief.

"Then where could he be? Why didn't he come back?" He asked himself and standing up.

"When he's ready i'm sure he'll come out, just give him time" i patted his shoulder as he picked me up.

"Yeah.....your right, thanks sweety." He hugged me as i fell asleep as he stayed in thought.

Ok i know it sucked but ok so 946 words.