11

Alexis's POV
-
I can't belive Blake kissed me. I mean, I didn't know he felt that way about me. And it came out of nowhere, too. He's a jerk like almost all of the time but that doesn't mean he's bad. He's just moody. Or maybe he's PMSing. After he kissed me, we went back to our dorm and watched a movie. We cuddled for awhile but then I got tired and went go bed.

"Babygirl, it's noon. Get up." Blake comes over to me and coos in my ear. I groan.

"Go away, Blake. I don't wanna get up." I say, pushing his face away and rolling over.

"Oh. Well now I'm determined to get you up." He says, jumping on my bed.

"Blakeee" I groan, trying to push him away.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to him. "Get up sweetheart, or I'll tickle you." He says, grinning.

"Please. I know you won't do it." I say, pulling my hand away.

"You made me do this." He says, crawling on top of me and tickling me.

"BLAKE! STOP! OMG! NOOO!!" I scream, laughing and trying to push him off of me.

"I won't stop till you get up." He says, tickling me harder.

"I'M UP I'M UP! STOPP!" I yell at him, throwing myself on the floor to get away from him.

He rolls onto the floor joining me and smiles. "I'm done." He says, grinning.

"Thank god." I say, getting up and locking myself in the bathroom.

"Lex, come out here." He whines.

"No. I'm busy." I say, brushing my teeth and putting on some makeup.

"Ughh." He says, walking away from the bathroom. I smile. He's hilarious when he's mad.

I run out of the bathroom and go to my closet and grab a sweatshirt and some jeans and run back to the bathroom to change.

"Damn it Lex. I was this close to grabbing you." He yells through the door, laughing.

"Haha. Now go away, I'm getting dressed." I yell back.

"Can I join you?" He asks.

"NO! Now go away." I yell at him.

"Alright, alright. It was just a joke." He says, walking away.

I smirk and throw on my clothes and throw my hair up into a high ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and get tackled by Blake.

"What are you doing?!" I yell at him, slapping him.

"Well, now that I've got you, I don't know." He says, laughing.

"Oh my god Blake. Just get off of me." I say, giggling.

"As you wish." He says, getting off of me and holding his hand down to help me up.

"You're just like the little brother I never had." I say, laughing and slapping him in the shoulder.

"Ouch." He says, smirking.

"Whatever." I say, walking away. My phone starts to ring so I go pick it up.

"Hello?"
"Alexis?"
"Mom?"
"Yes. Hey hunnie. I need to tell you something. It's very important. Are you alone."
I look at Blake and walk outside.
"I'm outside. What's up?"
"Well, I don't want you to get upset. But it's very important. Promise me you won't get mad."
"I'm promise?" I say.
"Well, I'm pregnant. You're going to have a little brother or sister after all."
"Mom, I gotta go. Congrats." I say, hanging up.
"Lex, wa-"

I walk back into the dorm, tears streaming down my face.

"Lex, what's wrong?" Blake runs up to me and puts his arm around me.

"Well, my mom just called me and said that she's pregnant."

"That's great! Why are you sad?" He says.

"It would be great if it was my dads kid. But my dad can't have kids."

"Lex, what are you saying?" He says, looking at me confused.

"Blake, I'm saying my mom's cheating on my dad. And now she's pregnant with another man's baby."
-
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Vote for more!