7

Blakes POV
-
I sit in my World History class just thinking about her. Alexis. The way her hair falls in ringlets and frames her face. The way she crinkles her nose when she laughs. The way her cheeks flush when she's angry.

"Blake?" Professor Shane questions. "What's the answer?"

Crap. I knew I should've been paying attention. "Uhm. Cristopher Columbus? " I question back. The whole room bursts into a fit of heavy laughter. You'd think this was 5th grade, not college. I slump back in my chair and hang my head.

"Well, nice try, Blake. But I wasn't asking for who sailed the ocean blue in 1492." He says, laughing.

My face starts to heat up, and I start to throw my things into my bag and get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Professor asks.

"I don't quite know yet." I reply, leaving the room. I walk down the deserted halls and head back to our dorm. I grab my keys and unlock the door, set my things down, and go to Alexis's side of the room. I go to her desk and grab her extra schedule and read it. "First period is Advanced Art History. What a nerd." I mumble under my breath. I grab my bag and run out the door to her Art class, and burst through the door. Alexis's first expression is kinda like a bored sideways glance, then a double take, like she doesn't believe it's me. Her face lights up in shock and happiness, before changing to udder embarrassment. Her face looks like it's caught on fire, her cheeks ablaze. She looks down at her work and try to hide her face and I smirk. Her blush is the cutest thing.

"Ehhem." The art professor walks over to me and grabs my arm. "Mr. Morgan. You don't have a class with me. What are you doing here?" The old lady hisses.

I frown. "Well, actually, I've been wanting to know the history on, uhm, that Vincent guy. And so I came here." I say, a raspberry blush running up my face.

" "That Vincent guy" very clever." She spits in my face. "Go sit in row 2. Next to Reid." She says, pointing to a guy with very blonde surfer hair. He was tan, tall, and very surfer like. I walk up to him and take a seat, Alexis just a row behind me.

"Yo dude, what's happening." Reid says, giving me a surfer sign.

"Nothin much dude. Just didn't like my other class." I say, looking back at Alexis and winking. She blushes.

"Ah, that's knarly dude. I hate class, especially this one." He says. "So why this class? Who's in here?"

"Alexis Maine." I say.

"Oh, dude. Good luck with that. I tried to date her like last year in high school. We went to the same high school. But she's such a buzz kill." He says. I freeze. He what?

"Oh, well, she's my roommate." I say, trying to hold myself back from punching him in the nose. I don't know why I'm so protective over Alexis, I just feel like I need to be. I scribble a note to Alexis saying for her to meet me near the water fountain on the third floor, no one goes up there anymore. I fold the note and throw it at her, and she catches it, reads it, and smiles. She nods and puts it under her book.

"Alexis. What did Blake just give you?" The snobby old lady walks up to Alexis and snatches the note out from under her book. " 'Meet me at the water fountain on the third floor. We need to talk.' Really Blake? Get out of my classroom." She yells at me, pointing a long, bony finger in my face.

"Yes, ma'am." I say, grabbing my things and heading to the door. As I walk out, I turn around and flip her off. She scoffs and I can hear Alexis chuckle. Today was a good day.
-
Hey guys! I tried to slow things down a bit in this chapter. Sorry about making them go so fast, I kinda just want to get to the end bc there's gonna be a big suprise! Anyways, vote for more! - Kaitlyn 💕