TDIMTSJ Prologue

'The Day I Met That Stupid Jerk'

Written By: Christanna <3

(A/n: Annyeong! *kaway kaway* This is my first time to make a story (Yung mahabang story). I made this because im inspired of what i read in wattpad. I understand if hindi nyo to magugustuhan because beginner pa lang ako. But, i will try my best na mapaganda to. Kk? So heres the prologue, Hope you like it.. NOTE: Mianhe for the wrong grammar XD)

P R O L O G U E

We always try to avoid pain

Avoid to be hurt

Avoid to fall for the wrong person

Avoid to expect

Avoid to regret

Avoid to encounter some misunderstandings

Avoid to cry for someone

In short, WE AVOID TO LOVE.

Kahit anong iwas natin sa mga bagay na ayaw nating mangyari, Hindi parin natin maiwasan. Like me, i try to avoid na mafall sa isang JERK. But i just did.

He's handsome

He's smart

He's rich

He is a type of boy who girls dream with

But....

He's a playboy

He loves to play girls feelings

He is 'pa-asa'

For short, HE'S A JERK! A STUPID ONE!

You said you love me but i was afraid. I was afraid to be hurt. Because i know that you can play my feelings. And i trust you!

James Christian... You might not be like those fictional heroes but youre more than just fine. Youre real that makes my fantasy more beautiful and more convincing.

Because of you, i learn to love, and to be hurt. I trust you! But you did just make me fall for you. Now, its difficult to me to forget it.

Is this what you want? to hurt me? Ang umasa sa wala?

All the joy and painful things i experience 'The Day I Met That Stupid Jerk'

NOTE:

 Hindi porket sweet sayo mahal ka na agad. Dahil baka ang inaakala mong LOVE STORY..

-

-

TOY STORY lang pala <|3