Arranged Love~Chapter 4

Heyyy to all those people reading my story

here's chapter 4 in Darren's P.O.V

Hope you like it

anyway the song of the week is Over My Head by The Fray. i kind of, well sort of thought it matched the chapter.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND EVEN MESSAGE ME FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Darren's P.O.V

I glanced at the sleeping figure laying in the passenger seat for just a second before turning my head back to the road. She was my fiancé.

I can't believe I'm getting married. I'm a teenage guy for Christ sake. I don't need a wife holding me on every word/action I do. I'm hardly 18 I should be banging girls right now but instead I'm driving to my family's house to show them my fiancé. I just can't understand this why do I have to get married. I know my dad wants me out of his house but, couldn't he just buy me a loft or something.

My dad just sprung the news on me like he was telling me to turn down the music.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at a girl's house, I don't remember her name though, I think it started with a c... Carry, Candy, Cindy. I know it's something along those lines. any way so I was making out with her on her coach and things were starting to get hot when I got a phone call. I got off of her and got my phone from my pocket. I looked at my screen and realized my dad was calling me. I held up a finger to the girl motioning for her to give me a minute.

The girl whimpered and then throatily said "Darrin just forget about your phone, think about me!"

"Shut up" I replied back to her as I flipped open my phone and answered my dad.

"Dad?" I asked. Why would he be calling me? He never calls, ever!

"Darry" The girl cried out

I turned my head to her and said "Shut the fuck up, Kristy!"

"Darren come home I need to tell you something" he replied. What now does he want me to do? Just yesterday he made me file all the documents in an alphabetical order.

I then heard "It's Sydney" in the background but chose to ignore it.

"Dad I'm busy" I replied curtly, tired of all the work my dad (if you can even call him that) is making me do lately.

"I SAID NOW! DARREN" he screamed into the phone. Fuck, he's mad and I really have to go if I don't want to get in trouble with him.

"Calm down dad, I'll be there in 10. Bye" I said while looking for my shirt.

"Bye" he said and I flipped my phone shut. I found my shirt 5 feet away from my shoes and left. I got into my car and drove away to my house.

When I got in the house my dad went up to me and said "Son you're getting married" Then he just walked away. Just walked away!! Like he was telling me to finish filing the documents.

I'm getting married. I'm getting fucking married. That means no more one night stands or different varieties of girls or hot make-out sessions during hallways. Wait a second who am I getting married too?

I ran-up the stairs to my dad's office. "What the hell dad, you're not even going to tell me who I'm getting married too" I asked my voice angered.

"Her names Ellen. Now, get the fuck out of here" He spat at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of flashback

I stopped the car in a gas station to load up and maybe get something to eat. I got out of the car and loaded up my car with gas. I can't believe Ellen actually knew that I was riding a lotus. I mean most girls wouldn't even take a second glance at the car.

I walked to the McDonald's located right by the gas station to get something to eat. I waited in line deciding weather I should get something for Ellen too. I mean most girls would be revolted by the place McDonalds but, Ellen's not like most girls. I decided on getting her a burger and fries just in case. I mean it wouldn't hurt and what's their to lose.

A waiter snapped me out of my thoughts when he asked "What would you like sir?"

"Give me 3 regular burgers and 2 large fries annnnd 2 water bottles" I ordered. The guy turned toward the food to go start my order.

2 minutes later I'm sitting in my car eating my burger. After I finished I wiped my hands on a napkin I brought and put all the extra food in the backseat.

Then I looked to see how Ellen was doing. I don't know what possessed me to do it but I did. I usually wouldn't care for such things but, I don't know. I just don't know.

I kept staring at her. She was hot you could say. Really hot especially in the dress she was wearing that right now was hiked up to her thighs. Her long luscious legs lay motionless in the seat while I just stared checking her out. Her boobs were nice and were actually real. Truth is she didn't look one bit fake or plastic. She didn't die her hair to platinum blond and she acted like herself not like a dumb bimbo. These are what my past flings lacked. her hair was light brown and went up to a little after her shoulders. Her plump pink lips were up in a smile at the moment as her eyes stayed shut while she was dreaming.

(for those of you who want to see the dress again I'm posting the link down with the picture of Ellen which is in the characters page.)

Ellen-

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/C/CU/CUL/CULLENCHICKK/1239761564_2739_full.jpeg

Dress-

http://origin-www.simplydresses.com/popups/biggerimage.cfm?filename=http://www.simplydresses.com/_img/PRODUCTS/500/PromGirl-492978330.jpg

I wonder what she's dreaming about though I guarantee it's probably about me. I mean what can I say look at me. I'm too good to pass up.

I started driving again, concentrating on the road as my mind relaxed enjoying the peaceful ambiance.

Not an hour later Ellen woke up.