Guilty of Love

Comment, vote, anything......:)

Chapter 1

Brrrrrrrringggggg

That stupid noise was blaring through my whole room at the moment. I resisted the urge to grab my alarm clock and throw it out the window; instead I just slammed my hand on the off button, which solved the problem. I looked at the time and saw 6:03; school starts at 7:30 so I have time. I'm guessing you're probably thinking 7:30??? That's soo early!!! Yea I know but they serve breakfast so it's okay. Anyway my name is Carmela Salvati and I'm a senior in high school.

I decided 5 more minutes of snuggling won't hurt me. I stayed in bed for another 10 minutes and then grudgingly got up, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and then went to pick my outfit for the first day of school after December break. I wore a black undershirt with a blue striped white buttoned up shirt, leaving the first two buttons open-with skinny jeans and my black high top converse. Then I went and straightened my bangs. I had hair that went up to a little past my shoulders and was layered with a dark blue extension. I put on some eyeliner and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and by that time it was around 7:15. The house was unusually quiet and that's because my family is still in Bahamas. You see Katie, my best friend, and I had to come home early because school started but, my little brothers got to stay. I then grabbed a coat and got in my light blue BMW 135i. I recently got it from my grandparents for my 17th birthday. 10 minutes later I'm at school.

I get to my locker, get my stuff, and then head to the cafeteria. So we have our cliques here, the circle in the back those are our trouble makers aka jocks. The huddled up group of people in the front are the nerds, but they're so nice sometimes I sit with them. The circle right next to the jocks are the cheerleaders aka sluts, well and backstabbers. Oh and I don't know how but they have this secret way to be a bitch to you. It's like they use actions instead of words, yet you get the point they don't want you there. Pretty much they may look innocent but once you start talking to them after a while you realize their bitches, the only problem is they know how to act innocent. I used to be part of that group in 6th grade because I didn't have any other friends. Anyway to the other side are the snobby know it all's, pretty much everything you say they will make you regret it. Well in 6th grade those were the only groups, so you can pretty much guess why I was friends with the bitches. I mean, they were the only ones who accepted me somewhat, well more than the know it all's.

Then the 3 people in the middle, yea they're awesome! They are my best friends. Well, I'm really only close with one of them and the other 2 I'm not that close with but I'm still friends with them. They are what I like to call the boyfriend's; they break up with one of my best friends and their out of the table. Oh and the people that are just there that don't really belong well they're what I used to be in 6th grade, outcasts. They're kind of cool but are really shy and just follow around different groups trying to fit in. They don't know that the only way to fit in is not to fit in, well one day they'll hopefully learn, like I did. okay enough talking about when I was in 6th grade, I just said that to make an example, show how people change, evolve, you get it, survival of the fittest.

Oh and I almost forgot Leo Romano, he's Italian (well so am I, that's kind of how we're family friends, our parents grew up together), and he's the hottest guy in the planet of earth. He's part of the jocks but the only difference is he's not a jerk, a pervert, yes, a player, yes. He's sort of nice when he's not trying to get you in bed, but then again he doesn't have to try he's just so hot. Yea so I just had to add that in because he's my best friend and because we're family friends.

Okay so I walk up to my friends and their randomly talking about stuff that they did over break.

"What you do Carmela?" Justin asked me.