Arranged Love~Chapter 1!!

Heyy!! So this is chapter 1! I hope you like it!! Please message me about anything! also please message and vote! this chapter is a little bit short. i just wanted to write a little bit about ellen's life.

For everybody reading my story that wrote a finished story you can uploud it onto inkpop.com. your story can be published!! i'm going to be working on this story with my friend who dosn't have a wattpad yet but when she makes herself one i will post it.

Chapter 1

Beeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep!!! I heard my alarm clock sound off. I groaned as I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was bright red numbers that said 6:45. I eventually got up and started my morning rituals. I decided on wearing a purple v-neck and skinny jeans. I then headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Ellen" I was greeted from both of my parents. My dad was sitting down drinking coffee talking to my mom.

I answered them with "morning". I noticed that my brother was not there so I asked "where's Danny".

"Sick" my mom answered. Yeah right I thought to myself. Danny hates today because it's Friday the thirteenth and he's extremely superstitious. So he usually pretends to be sick and stay at home so nothing bad will happen to him. I don't really get it that much but I choose not to care.

"Oh and Ellen come home early after school I have to tell you something important" my mom said

"O.K. "I replied.

I grabbed an apple and made my way to my car which was an orange 2008 Chevrolet Corvette. I got into my car and turned on the radio. I started switching channels until finally I found a station that was putting a song that was not that bad called the killers by Mr. brightside. I mumbled the lyrics to myself as I focused on the road ahead of me.

"I'm coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep

And she's calling a cab

While he's having a smoke

And she's taking a drag

Now they're going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it's all in my head

But she's touching his chest

Now, he takes off her dress

Now, let me go"

When I got to school, I got out of my car and made my way to the school's entrance, where everybody was hanging out, to see if I could find any of my friends. I spotted Kayla right next to the doors with her arms crossed on her chest and a frown plastered on her face.

As I made my way to her I asked "Kay what's wrong?"

"Nick keeps avoiding me" she mumbled quietly so only I could hear. Nick is Kayla's boyfriend.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yea every time I try to talk to him he makes up some excuse and leaves" she whispered

"Maybe he truly is just busy" I said trying to give her hope when amber arrived.

"What's up girls?" Amber asked

Kayla gave me the don't-tell-her look. I sighed and said "Friday the 13th"

Amber responded with "I never knew you were superstitious"

"I'm not, I was just saying" I said

"Oh" Amber said and then started on her daily gossip "did you hear Trish hooked up with Mr. Michaels" Trish is the school slut and Mr. Michaels is our hot English teacher that's 24 years old and every girl swoons over him.

"Really" Kay and I responded at the same time.

"Yea" Amber said and started rambling about some other gossip.

Brrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnnggg!!! The bell rang and I mumbled a see ya later to Kay and Amber before I walked to my next class.

~~~~~~~

After half of my classes were over it was lunch time so I went to the field to sit with my friends. I spotted May under a tree reading and as I got closer to her I saw she was reading the book Wuthering heights. "Hey" I murmured

May put down her book, looked up, and smiled when she realized it was me

"Anybody else here" I asked casually

"Not yet" she replied. I sat down next to her while she started continuing to read her book. I just looked around watching as a million more girls arrived.

Now you're probably wondering where the boys are; The thing is that this is an all girl school but the boys building are right next to the girl's so usually we meet up with our guy friends after school. Then all my friends started arriving and we started talking about the hot boys at Christopher High School for Boys which is right next to our school Christopher High School for Girls.

Then Amber brought me out of my thoughts saying "Ellen don't you think Jordan and you would look good together" I thought about it for a second Jordan is really hot but he's pretty stupid and all he'll want to do is have sex so that would be a no!

"He's just eye candy and all he'll want to do is use me" I replied

That didn't stop Amber though "What about Zack" she asked

Zack is sweet and cute but he reminds me of my little brother so I think it would be weird to go out with him. "He reminds me of Danny it's going to be too weird"

"Fine then what about... Jake" she asked again. That would be a definite nooo!! Jake's a perverted dumb jock I thought to myself

I gave Amber a look of disgust and said "Eww!! He's a perverted dumb jock"

"Uchh!!" Amber said and then continued "you and your excuses"

See the thing is Amber's with Carson gold, Kayla's with Nick Allen, and Kristen has a crush on Blake. That leaves May and me. Now Amber wouldn't ask May because she's too shy for these questions so that leaves me. All I like to do is flirt with the guy and maybe hook up with him. I haven't really found a guy yet that's caught my eye. Amber takes it as her responsibility to get me one.

"Amber I said it before but I'll say it again. I don't need a boyfriend to live" I said

"You should have-" she was in the middle of saying when the bell rang and I felt so relieved. Saved by the bell I thought as I went to get my things for my next class. Bell after Bell rang and finally school was over.

I said bye to my friends as I headed for my car. Usually my friends and I would hangout somewhere but, I had to get home early to hear some important news.

Little did I know that the 'important news' would change my whole life.