Arranged Love~Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ronnie Brook!!!! I haven't seen her in forever. She goes to my camp but lives a million miles away so we never hang out. I still can't believe this!! I really want to see what her reaction is going to be when she sees me so I walked towards her.

"Hey Brook" I say playing it cool before I get over excited and start screaming. Everybody usually calls her Brook and her twin brother Randy even though they have the same last name....somebody started it and now it just catches on.

She then turns around before screaming "Oh my god I can't believe it!! I missed you so much!!!". Then she attacks me with a huge bear hug and I hug back. "Randy get your ass here right now! You'll never believe who's here." Brook screams into the air.

"I missed you so much too!!! Wait a second did you say Randy? Randy's here too?" I asked. This didn't surprise me that much because they were twins so they probably came here together.

"Yea, I'm here" Randy stated playing it manly by not joining our hug.

"Oh, come on Randy, we know you want to join" I said

"Fine, you caught me, but just this time" he stated before joining our hug.

After our whole reunion was over and the high from the excitement wore off I started with the questions.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and they burst out laughing.

"Are you seriously asking us that question? We live here. We wanted to ask you that same question." answered Ronnie.

"I'm here with Darren" I said emphasizing the disgust on the word Darren.

"Holy Crap, you're his new arranged wife?" asked Randy.

"Sadly, yes" I mumbled

"Double crap, my friend is in an arranged marriage with my cousin!! That's totally weird" said Ronnie. All of this started to sink in 'cousin', 'arranged marriage'......Oh my God their cousins with my fiancé!!!!! Wait but how did they know this was an arranged marriage? Wasn't that supposed to be kept a secret?

"You guys are cousins with him? Also how did you know this is an arranged marriage?" I asked surprise coating my tone.

"Come on, I know my best friend enough to know that the word love and him do not mix well and it's pretty obvious to Ronnie too" Randy said

"Yeah" Ronnie agreed

"How can you be best friends with him? He's an asshole!" I cried

"You don't really know him like we do. He's actually not such an asshole if you really know him" said Ronnie. I saw something pass by in her eyes for a second but decided to disregard it.

"Whatever." I said in a manner to just drop the subject. "So, Brook are you still with Ben?" I asked. Ben is a pretty cute guy that asked Ronnie out during camp but, he also lives about a million miles away and they didn't seem that close. It was probably just a summer fling.

"Not really, it was more like a fling... but we still text sometimes...I guess we're just friends now" she replied and we started talking about boys in camp. If you haven't guessed by now Randy left. More like mumbled an excuse and ran away but, I guess that's like the same thing.

----------------

So Ronnie and I caught ourselves up with all the gossip and what not while eating breakfast. By now it was around 4ish and I was heading up stairs to grab my purse before heading to lunch with Ronnie, Randy, and ugh Darren. Randy and Brook are still trying to convince me that Darren isn't such a bad guy if you get to know him. I'll see about that!