Happy Birthday, Meghan! ✌️

It's Meghan's birthday!! Well technically it was yesterday but we're celebrating it in spirit! I can't believe Meghan's already 29! They grow up so fast😪 I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday like I was supposed to. But let's not worry about that. Let's talk about Meghan Camarena.

I think Meghan was the first YouTuber I watched. I remember the first Strawburry17 video I watched which was back in 2013. My friend and I were talking about the bean boozled jelly beans. My friend showed me this video and guess who's video it was. Yep it was Meghan's bean boozled challenge with David.

I remember how David "knew" which bean was bad. Oh and how Meghan mostly got the bad ones! Lol 😂At that time, I just wanted to know about the bean boozled jelly beans and I didn't have interest about Meghan.

A year or so later, I got interested in YouTube and started watching all these videos. When I was scrolling to try to find an appealing video, I saw Joey's video, "Smoke show" and I was curious. (This was also the first Joey video I saw) I watched the first part and I liked it. But when Meghan came in, I was like "I know that girl!" Before I didn't know Joey and Meghan were friends so it was all new to me. I watched the rest of the video and it was so funny. When the video ended, I decided to watch the real lip dub and I loved that too. And that's when I started watching Joey and Meghan videos.

When I watched Meghan's videos, I saw how nerdy and awesome she was. Meghan introduced me to so many things that I love now. Including VGHS, video games, TV shows, anime, and other YouTubers. And when I'm having a crappy day, I know I can watch any of Meghan's (or Joey's) videos and I'll be happy or be laughing my pants off.

The whole point of this note is to tell you how awesome Meghan is. She inspired me to bring out my needy/geeky side and I love her for that. (And other stuff too but if I explain that, I'll have to make another book) One day, I want to meet Meghan and get to tell her this in person.

And also I tweeted about Meghan's birthday. I tried to type how she impacted my life but you only have 140 characters. So I came up with this 👇

So to summarize this whole note, I hope you had a very special birthday, Meghan

So to summarize this whole note, I hope you had a very special birthday, Meghan. Thank you for inspiring me everyday. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for being your awesome self. I know you'll probably never read this but I had to just say it. Love ya, Meghan! Burry 4 life! 🤓🍓✌️

P.S. Sorry for not posting in awhile. I promise chapter 15 is coming out soon! I have something to announce: We got to 150 reads!! Yay! High fives all around!!✋✋Oh and I'll like to give a shoutout to my new follower, SweetieHart19 Go check her out! She's awesome! And also my other follower, Gigi2k She's awesome too! Thank you everyone for being awesome and reading Always! And
again Happy Birthday, Meghan! I love you guys and gals (and Meghan) so much! So always, stay young. Stay hungry. BAII ✌️