Part 7: Vegas

I don;t like it when people interupt my sleep. Sleep is like a time machine to breakfast. It's awesome. So I was incredibly annoyed when my upstairs bed room opened and a mysterious stranger crept in. He made no effort to be silent and simply walk casually to the door of my room and as soon as he passed my bed a flew up and yanked out my pellet gun. I have a single shot, break barrel pellet gun with wood furniture and and a good stock. It looks like an M1 carbine without the magazine. I pointed it right at his face and shouted, "Who goes!!".

"Dude really? How did you not expect me?" asked Tom in his usually deadpan but comedic sense of voice and walked over to turn on the light. I lowered the gun and put it back under my bed.

"You know there's these great things called front doors, you knock on them and people let you in so you don't have to get your self shot at," I checked my bed-side clock, " 1:30 in the morning."

"Yeah well first of all if I had used the door your parents might have heard and come down instead of you and this would have foiled my briliant plan."

"And what is your plan." I asked grogily annoyed as he walked about the room in his usualy sly deminer.

"Well you see, I hire four men, all named Ramon as of the plan, to push me up to the roof here so I could sneak in and aproximately 10 minutes later throw up my equipment."

"And why would you need them to wait and what equipment?"

"Well, in order for your parents to believe the lie, I need phone call interception equipment and a friend, Max, who always has his phone at all hours and will answer their calls as us so that we can party all day. An they need to wait because I need 10 minutes to convince you to come with me so that you can help me with the equipment."

"Okay, so what is all this for?" I asked wiping my eye.

"Vegas Baby!" he said loudly but just softly enough to not wake my parents.

"What?!?" I asked now fully awake.

"We're going to Vegas."

"No, your going to Vegas in 3 days."

"Wrong. We are going to Vegas to shoot Tommy guns, Get laid, and gamble. Well you don't have to do either of the last two but you are shooting a Tommy, and going to a strip club."

"No."

"Yes."

"No.

"Yes."

"NO! how do you expect me to go?"

"Give you 2000 dollars to use there and when you get back and you can use my van WHENEVER you want."

I thought for a minute. "Just two days?" I asked seriously.

"Yes." said Tom.

"Okay."

"Yeah! alright!" he said. " Now get dressed and help me," He said climbing out the window and as I looked I saw him catch a bag full of stuff in the blue moon light standing on the roof that hangs out over our garage. And when I check the clock it read 1:40. 10 mintues exactly. I got dressed and packed a bag as Tom prepared my room. After about 20 minutes he said.

"Okay," he said when he finished. He'd set up a manican in my bed and a snoring sounds machine like in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"Backup." he said, "In case your parent's don't buy it. Okay now go out and Ramons 1,2,3, and 4 will help you down. wait with them to recive further instruction."