Avoid

Sorry I didn't update.  I been busy.
---------------------------------------------

Eunji P.O.V:
Next morning, I got up. I see Myungsoo bedroom door open so I went to see if he up. He wasn't there. Wow, he up early. He never up this early. I went to the kitchen. He wasn't there either. He must have gone to school. I wonder why? Well, I better get going then. I arrived to school, there I see Chorong so I ran to her. We went to class together.
*Ring*
I went to my seat.
"Hey, why did you get up so early?" I whisper to Myungsoo.
He just gave me a cold stare and went back to looking at his phone. Wow, what wrong with him? Then the teacher came.
"I have a announcement to tell you guys. It is we're going camping for a field trip. It going to be a week so be prepared. Class is over so you can have time to tell your parents and to pack your things. If you don't go, you will fail school. Well, I have to go pack my stuff so bye." the teacher said as he left.
Well, I guess I should start packing. I got up then Woohyun grab me.
"I need to talk to you in private." said Woohyun.
Then Myungsoo got up and left.
"Maybe next time." I said as I ran after Myungsoo.
"Hey, wait for me!" I said as I catch up to Myungsoo.

Woohyun P.O.V:
I was so close to telling her that I like her but she ran after Myungsoo. I feel so sad that she ran after Myungsoo. I will tell her soon.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
"What you want?" I said in a cold tone.
"Umm, I need to pack my stuff too so why don't we go together." she said.
When we got home, I went straight to my room. Ugh! Stop beating so fast, heart. I can't like her. Woohyun likes her, I can't ruin our friendship. I grab my clothes and stuff it in a bag. Done.
*knock knock*
"Myungsoo, come eat." said Eunji.
"Not hungry!" I reply.
Then she open the door.
"Here!" she said as she try to give me a plate of food.
"I said I'm not hungry." I said in a cold tone.
"You better eat." she said.
"No." I said as I turn my head away.

Eunji P.O.V:
"If you don't eat then I'll feed you." I said.
I put the plate down on his bed and grab a spoon full of food.  I put the spoon right at his lips but he wouldn't open. I grab his mouth and open it and put the spoon in his mouth. Then close his mouth fast and cover his mouth with my hand so he wouldn't spit it out.
"You better swallow it." I said.
As his finish swallow it.
He said " I can feed myself."
"Good." I  said as I gave him the spoon.
I sat down and watch him eat as he finish, I grab the plate.  I got up and about to leave.
"Thank you." he said quietly.
I just smile the whole way to the kitchen.
Next morning, someone keep shaking me and calling my name so I open my eyes to see Myungsoo.
"Finally, you're up. Hurry up! We'll be late cause of you." said Myungsoo.
I looked at the time. It was almost time for the bus to leave. I shot up and push him out, close the door. I ran to the bathroom, got ready in a flash. I rush to the kitchen and grab a bread. Myungsoo and I rush out the door. I looked at my watch. We had 2 to 3 minutes left until the bus will leave. Then Myungsoo grab my hand and we ran together. We made it just in time. We got in the bus but every seat was taken expect for one so we had to sit together. It was super awkward. How long are we going to be on this bus?
Sigh! Ugh, don't know what to do, just going to take a nap.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
Great! Now I have to sit by her when I don't want to be near her. She fell asleep. Man, how much does sleep she needs? Oh no her head starting to lean towards me. I started to move away. She lean in more so I push her head to the window. Good, now stay there. No not again. *sigh*  Great, I push her head back to the window. Then she lean forward so I caught her and put her back to the seat. Then out of nowhere the bus stop. She flew and hit the seat in front of her, it was so fast that I couldn't catch her in time.
SMACK!
"OUCH!" she said as she slowly sit back up and rub her forehead.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"YAH!" she yelled as she hit me on the arm.
"What?" I said innocently.
"It not funny. It hurts." she said as she keep rubbing her forehead.
"Aww, there there. Here I'll give you something that will make it feel all better." I said as I poke her in the forehead.
"Ouch! That hurts, meany." she whined.
"Sorry but don't have medicine." I said.
"I do. It in my bag." she said.
I grab her bag before she could. I grab the medicine.
"Okay. Got it. Sit still." I said as apply the medicine on her forehead.

Woohyun P.O.V:
Where are they? The bus is going to leave soon. Then I see Myungsoo and Eunji running together. What a relief. When they got in the bus, I wanted Eunji to sit by me. I was waving my hands but I guess they didn't notice me so they say together instead. It made me so mad and jealous because she always with L. The whole bus ride I kept looking at them. Then the bus stop, I jerk forwards. I look up to see Myungsoo touching Eunji's face. That it, today the day I'm confessing my feelings.
"What are you looking at?" said Hoya.
"OH, nothing." I said.

----------------------------------------------
So how was this chapter? I hope you guys liked this chapter.