Myungsoo or L

Eunji P.O.V:
I look to see three girls standing in front of me.
"They are the popular girls." whisper Chorong.
The one in the middle step closer and said " How dare you sit by the most handsome guys in our school and even talk to Woohyun. Don't dare talk to L, he is mines. Got it."
"I didn't want to sit by them. The teacher say to sit by them so why don't you go talk to the teacher instead. Why would I want to talk to that jerk Myungsoo?" I said.
" How dare you say my future boyfriend a JERK! How dare you say his real name! YOU think you're  special to say his real name!" she said as swing her hand up and try to slap me  but I caught it and through it down.
"I'm not special but you must be very special to call him your future boyfriend  when you don't know if he likes you or not." I said.
"Let's go, Chorong" I said.
Then she grab me and said " You think you can get away from what you said." as she push me. I felt someone hands on my shoulder. Everyone look surprised and shocked so I look up to see MYUNGSOO. He looking down at me then push me off and he walked away so did his friends. I wanted to apologize and thank him so I went after him. When I finally caught up, I yelled "MYUNGSOO!"  They all turn around except Myungsoo. They looked at me with shocked expression.
"What?" I said.
"No calls him, Myungsoo,only us." as a smell eye guy whisper.
"Who is she, L" said a tall guy.
Myungsoo turn around and walked towards me and said "What do you want." in a cold tone.  He staring at me with a cold expression.
" I just wanted to said sorry for bumping into you. Thank you for catching me." I said.

Myungsoo P.O.V:
When I left the classroom. I keep hearing someone calling my name so I turn to see the group smiling and saying " Where you going without us?" They hugged me.  Woohun put his arm around my neck and said "Let's go eat!" On our way to the cafeteria, it was crowded so they wanted to see what happening but I didn't. Then Woohyun grab me and drag me. I saw Eunji so I hurry to see what the problem but then she got push and fell on me. People just stared so I push her lightly off of me. I was embarrassed so I left. I heard my name, I knew it was her. What does she want I  said in my head. Then I turn toward her and said "What do you want." She said she sorry and thank me.
"Well next time watch where you going. You clumsy girl." I said in mean tone and left.
"What you so mean. She said sorry and thank you." said Sungjong.
They all started asking questions about her.

Eunji P.O.V:
Wow I say sorry and thank you to him and he said I'm clumsy.
" HE IS A TOALLY A JERK!" I scream to myself.
Then I see Chorong so ran up to her.
" I'm sorry for leaving you like that." I said.
" It okay. I understand. Come on let's go eat. she said.
Bell rang
Finally I can go home.
" Bye Chorong." I said as I wave goodbye.
I walked towards the gate and I saw a crowded full of girl so I try to sneak by them.
"Eunji!" said someone.
I turn to see who is it.