Infinite

Eunji P.O.V:
I see a cute looking innocent guy. He grab me hands. We went past the crowd. He finally let go of my waist. I see Myungsoo's friends.
"Hi." they said.
"I'm Sungkyu." said guy with small eyes.
"I'm Sungjong." said the guy who brought me here.
"I'm Sungyeol." said a tall guy.
Then I hear someone laughing crazily so I look at him.
"That's Dongwoo and I am Hoya." said the guy next to me.
I nod and smile.
"Why you guy bring me here?" I said.
"We heard that you live with L so we want to get to know you." said Sungjong.
They all started asking my questions. Myungsoo started to walk away then turn and said "Let's go." in a mean tone.
"What wrong with him?" I said.
"He like that. Don't mind him." said Sungyeol.
We walked together and talked the whole way to Myungsoo's house.
"Goodbye." I said.
Then they just went inside the house.
"Let's hang out at L's house. We haven't been here for awhile." said Woohyun.
"It only been a week." said Myungsoo.
I chuckle a little bit. I went to the kitchen to have an apple but then I see a note. I grab it and read it. It said Myungsoo and Eunji, we have to go to a business trip for a month so please take care of the house and each other. Love mom. I grab Myungsoo and said "Here read this."

Myungsoo P.O.V:
When I saw how happy she was with them, it sort of made me irritated. I never saw her smile around me. I walked and said "Let's go." The whole way to my house, I felt so irritated. They went inside my house without asking. They all relax and mess around in the living room. I smile a little bit then Eunji grab me.
"Here read this." she said.
I read it. I was shocked because mom and dad wouldn't leave without telling me in person, it must be very urgent. She looked at me blankly waiting for me to answer.
"Yeah you better take care of the house." I said as I poke her head.
"Yeah I will take care ONLY the house. Don't expect me to take care of you. she said.
"I didn't want you take care of me anyway." I said as I went to my friends.
"It getting pretty late you guys should probably leave." I said.
"Too late. Dongwoo is already sleeping." said Sungjong.
"Well if Dongwoo is already sleeping so why don't we all spend the night here." said Sungkyu. They spend the night in my room except for Dongwoo. It was very crowded in my room but I was used to it because we had sleepovers at my places before. I kept tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep, I have no idea why. I quietly sneak out onto the pouch and looked at the stars. Then I heard footsteps and see Eunji.

Eunji P.O.V:
I woke up when I heard the door open so I went to check who it is. When I check, I saw no one. Then I see something outside so I check and saw Myungsoo. Why he still up, I thought to myself. Myungsoo turn around and looked at me, it shocked me. I didn't expect him to turn around. I had to act quick so I walk up to him and said "why you still up?"
"I couldn't sleep. How about you?" he said.
"Umm because I heard the door open so what you doing. I said as I sit down next to him.
"Looking at the stars." he said as he look up. I look up too and back to him. He looks so peaceful and he looks so good in the night. Wait what no as I shake my head.
"Are you crazy or something?" he said.
"No, I'm not crazy. You the crazy one who wake up in the middle of the night. I'm leaving. Goodbye." I said as I got up. Then he grab my wrist.