Poke

Sorry haven't been updating. I been busy. I'm sorry if some part don't make any sense. Just bare with me.
--------------------------------------------

Myungsoo P.O.V:
Next day, I woke up and change into my uniform. As I got out my room, Eunji is standing right in front of me. I step back and said "What you want?"
"I was going to tell you come and eat breakfast." she said.
"Oh." I said.
I get in class and see the guys sitting around my seat.
"Good morning L!" they said as I sat down.
Eunji came in, my heart was beating like crazy. I hit my heart.
"You okay?" ask Sungjong
"Yeah, just a heart burn." I said.
"Oh, here eat this and you'll be fine." Said Songjong as he hands me a pill.
Bell rang
We got in out seats. Woohyun gave Eunji a warm greetings as usual. I just stare at her very intense.

Eunji P.O.V:
I look to see Myungsoo looking at me very intense.
"What?" I said as I look at him.
"Just how ugly you are that all." he said.
"Well, don't look at me. You might get blind for looking at me." I said in sassy tone.
I went back on doing homework with Woohyun. Myungsoo poke me on the arm but I ignored him. He kept poking me so I use a marker and mark his paper then he did the same to mines. We kept marking each other paper until I accidentally mark his face. He try to mark me back. I try to block but he got me on the arm and face. I tried to do again to him but he grab my wrist trying to stop me. I just noticed how close we are to each other. We look into each other eye.
Bell Ring
I broke free and grab my stuff and left quickly without looking back.

Woohyun P.O.V:
I saw how L was bothering Eunji, it made me so mad. Especially when they were messing with each other, they look like they were having fun. It made me feel so jealous. I think......... I like her because every time I'm with her it makes me feel happy. I'm jealous at L because he always together with Eunji. Does he like Eunji?

Myungsoo P.O.V:
I shot up and left when the bell rang because my heart was beating like crazy. The guys called me so I turn back. We went to have lunch together. We got in the cafeteria I saw Eunji with a girl. I think she in our class too but I don't know. She look towards my way, I look away.
"Hey Eunji, come and sit with us." said Sungjong as he grab her.
"Sure." she said as she grab her friend.
Eunji sat between Woohyun and I. Woohyun tried to feed her, it made me irritated. Eunji friend sat the other side of Woohyun. I finished eating and went to throw away my garbage and left. Woohyun grab me and said "I need to talk to you in private."
"Okay." I said in a suspicious way.
"Hey do you like Eunji?" he asked out of the blue.
"Of course not!" I lied.
"Why you asking?" I said.
"Because I like Eunji." he said
My eyes widen in shock.
"What!" I yell.
"I like Eunji. If you don't like her then I'm going to make the first move." he said as he leave me there with my mouth open wide.
"Does the rest of them know?" I ask.
"No, just you but I will tell them soon." he said.
Woohyun is one of my best friends. I don't want to lose our friendship and don't want to hurt him so I will stay as far as I can away from Eunji for now on. I will try my best to throw away my feelings for her, just for my friend.

Eunji P.O.V:
After lunch, I walk with Chorong to class. Finally I can go home. As I was walking towards the gates. Someone grab me by the arm. I turn to see Woohyun.
"Hey, where everyone?" I asked.
"Oh. Ummmm." he said
"Eunji!" yell Sungjong as he runs towards us. They all walked toward us expected for Myungsoo. I looked around for him but didn't see him.
"Who are you looking for?" asked Sungyeol.
"Umm Myungsoo." I said.
"Oh L. He left already. He said to go without him today. He wanted to go home because he wasn't in the mood." said Dongwoo
"Oh well I better get going too. See you guys tomorrow." I said as I wave goodbye and running fast trying to see if I could catch up to Myungsoo.
"HEY!" I heard but it started to fade away as I ran farther. There I see Myungsoo walking so I ran faster trying catch up with him.
"Hey, wait for me." I said as I grab his shoulder.
He looked so shocked.
"Sorry, did I scare you?" I said.
"No. I thought you will have gone with them." he said as he continue to walk.
"Nah. They're your friends so I shouldn't." I said.
"Anyway why you not hanging out with them?" I asked.
" I'm not in the mood." he said as he went inside the house.
"Oh." I said.
He went in his room and shut the door. Wow, he really not in the mood I thought to myself. I went to made some food. I finished cooking, I went to Myungsoo's room.
Knock knock
"Hey you hungry? Come eat." I said.
" I'm not hungry so leave me alone." He replied.
Fine as I went to eat. After I finish I cover the food, just in case he change his mind. I went in the living room and sat down on my phone. I heard a bedroom door open and close very quietly. I didn't see anybody so I went to check. There I see Myungsoo crawling on the floor trying to sneak in to the kitchen like a ninja. He hide behind the counter. His hand trying to reach the food but I move the food so he couldn't reach it. He got up and was shocked to see me.
"I thought you weren't hungry? Huh?" I tease him.
" I wasn't." he lied.
I just laugh and went to heat up the food.
"Here eat up. I going to bed so goodnight. " I said.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it. Sorry if the title was only in one part of this chapter.