Chapter 13: Complications

Renesmee's P.O.V

I curled under the covers as the sun rays beamed through the curtain. I really didn't want to get out of bed. Because for one It was cold, not that it bothered me too much but the other reason kept me bolted to my bed. Jacob and Zake.

How was I going to face both of them at the same time. I could feel that they were both there siting in the front room hostile. I could feel Jasper working hard to keep the situation under control. Keeping them nice and calm. 

"There's not really any use in hiding up here all your life, you might as well face the thunder head on like I know you can do. After all, you are a Cullen" I heard Emmett say from behind the door easily imagining a wink and a smile as he finished his sentence.

With a huff, i knew he was right. I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a top. Alice so would not approve of this but today I just didn't really care for a fashion show right now.

I brushed through my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail. Yes. She so would not agree to this. 

And with that I made my way down stairs to be grabbed and hoisted all the way back up. What was going on?

"Oh you are so not wearing that Nessie" Alice said carrying me effortlessly over her small shoulder. 

The next time I came down stairs I was wearing a fitting black dress which and only some of my hair pulled back and clipped up with a black rose that matched the dress and the rest of my hair left down in brown chocolate swirls. 

I got an admiring smile of Zake and a smirk of mum. "Yeah. I thought I could get away with it back then as well" Mum said her smile increasing alongside Edwards and Aice's. 

A small quirk creeped on my lips. Then I felt some of the calmness wash over me. Jasper. 

I couldn't be calm right now, I needed to think what on earth was going on with Jacob and Zake. Suddenly a rush of anger coursed through my veins. And I wasn't calm no more. Neither was Alice who stood right next to be, she had reclaimed her emotions from Jasper who was looking over shocked. 

I just walked out without thinking, before Alice saw my decision and could stop me. I just left. 

Zake saw my intentions without any extra ability and followed just behind me.

We both walked out and he just looked at me. "Please don't be stressed. No offence, but it doesn't suit you. You look and feel so much better when your happy." 

I glared at him, "Well maybe I don't feel like being happy right now!" I threw like daggers to him. He didn't flinch. He just carried on walking with me, easily keeping up with my fast tempo. 

Instead of going into the forest I decided to go out into public. Zake would be fine in this weather, the sun hid back behind the clouds again.  

I wanted to be somewhere public, rather than the forest. Somewhere that I could feel slightly more normal in the abnormal world of mine. Sure I loved it but like everything else it came with complications and responsibility. 

We eventually made it to town. With the bustling center of frantic people and hidden agenda's. People of all shapes and sizes and differences. All ignoring each other like they didn't exist. We just sat down on the bench and watched as the people strolled by on their mobile phones or rum-agingthrough their bags.

Zake wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hugged my close to him. He was irresistible. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we watched the people coming past.

He gently kissed my head every now and then and squeezing me gently. I closed my eyes and cuddled even closer to him. Something about this felt so right, normal, natural. It was like electricity or some other strong source pulling us together.

I think I was falling in love with him.

He looked at me then with a smile playing at his lips. His red and golden eyes  looking intently at me. I think he might feel the same way too. 

A small part of me cried as I pictured Jacob's face. I buried my face in Zake's chest.

"What should I do?" I mumbled a tear forming. I remembered the first time I cried. I was in my mums arms looking at her tearless face. She stroked a tear of my face. I looked confused at the moisture forming under my eyes. I pulled my hand to my eyes and inspected more of the moisture. My mum laughed at my shocked face and kissed the tears away.

"I don't know." He said simply. " I love you. And so does Jacob. Either way whoever you chose your going to hurt one of us.There's nothing you can do about that. You just have to let the pain recover by time." He whispered to me. 

He did make a very good point. 

It was noon by time we got home and Jacob was waiting expectantly at me with a weak smile on his face as soon as he noticed Zake. 

"I haven't made a decision yet Jake."

"And just when will you?" He asked his voice shaking slightly as he looked into me eyes. 

"By Christmas." I looked boldly into his eyes. And he nodded more pleased than before. 

It was November now. I had a month to chose.