You do it

'You could be beautiful,wonderful,everything,you wanna be,Little Me.' -Little Mix

Sozz For the very long update! But this chapter may be short. SOZZ!

Louis POV

I stared at the body bag that had harry inside of it. I think I just died inside. How can Cole do this to poor Harry? He was just a boy that didn't know a thing about Jules or my past. Harry wasn't suppose to be in this mess and now he's a dead. Harry's gone and it's all my fault.

Or......

Harry might still be alive. He could be playing with our minds right now. It could be just a joke right? Cole isn't that fucked up. I mean he's crazy but he's not that crazy.

"Zayn." I whispered while still looking at the body bag in our hotel room now. Now I know what your thinking. 'How did the body bag get inside of the hotel?'

Let me tell you what happened.

---------------Flashback-------------

We stared at the black body bag as Our eyes stared to get watery. He can't be dead. It's not my fault. No! He just can't be.

"ZAYN BRING HIM IN!" Niall whispered shouted very loudly. Zayn eyes almost popped out of his head. He looked at Niall as if he were crazy or if someone took his fav mirror.

"Hell no! You do it Liam." Zayn said trying to stay calm but failed terribly. Liam put his hands up in defence. We all knew if we talk Liam into it he would do it. But this would take a whole lot of persuading to do for Liam to actually agree to do it.

"No! Niall you do it!" Liam argued. Niall looked at me with pleading eyes begging me to bring Harry inside. I shook me head no. Me and Harry are close but not this close. This was way to much to handle. And this was so crazy.

"Louis. Please." Niall said. I still shook my head no. Actually it was a hell no but I decided to be nice a give him a no. He was begging me with those blue eyes of his for me to have a change if mind but I still shook my head no.

"Who ever opened it gets to do it!" I shouted which immediately got shushed by Liam. He was scared that we would get caught with the body of Harry but I didn't care. All I wanted was to get out of the Hotel room and tell Jules everything. I want to tell her how sorry I am for Harry and his death.

"Fuck that." Zayn shook his head.

"Fuck that bullshit! You guys told me to open the damn door." Zayn said. Liam gave him the best stern look he can but failed. Zayn was being stubborn and didn't talk to anybody because he didn't want to drag in the body.

"Liam. You do it!" Niall suggested. We all shook our head in agreement. Liam's face was hurt because we all went against him. Liam was the soft one in this situation. He didn't want to have his finger prints on the bag.

"No! Please!" Liam begged. It was now everyone to look at me. I raised one eyebrow with a questioning look. We all knew I'm not doing it. It's a hell no!

"Nope!" I shouted. We all looked at Liam again. Liam sighed and rolled up his sleeves and mumbled some encouraging words to himself. We all let out a sigh of relief. At least I won't be going to Jail at the end of this.

"Fuck. Liam your a boss. Your fucking awesome." Liam repeated over and over again. He was sweating and his face was terrified. I looked at Niall to see his face and His face was the same too. A terrified expression.

So now you know who bought in the body bag.

-----------End of Flashback--------------

"What?" He asked. I flicked my eyes to Harry's body bag then to Zayn to see what I was saying.

"No. It's your turn." Zayn said to me. I sighed and opened the bag.

I couldn't even believe what I just saw.

Jules POV

I looked at Perrie with no emotion in my eyes as I told her what had happened the past few days. She looked totally horrified as I was telling her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked kinda of hurt. I didn't know Perrie would act hurt like this. I didn't know how bad this would hurt her.

"I don't know? I didn't want you to be worried." I admitted. She smiled. I know something wasn't right with her smile. It looked like she was saying sorry.

"Why do you look like that?"

"Because,this was exactly three days ago."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked her with tears in my eyes. She was about to cry to. If this means what I think it means then I would kill Cole myself.

"Harry. He'a dead." Perrie finally said breaking down. I looked at her wide eyed. No he's not dead. He's not! He can't be!

HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HERE! NO! HE'S NOT DEAD! MOT YET! HE CAN'T GO NOW! NOT WITHOUT ME!

Thats when I the pain sink in. He is dead. My Harry is dead. My world,my everything is dead.

The man of my child.

The boy in One Direction.

The ladies man.

The person who makes everyone happy.

Is dead.

And I swear in that moment,I just died with Harry.

I parted my lips slightly but no words came out. Just sobs. My tears were running down my face and I didn't know what else to do at this point. The only I could do was cry. I don't know what had just happened but I think somethings not right. But for now that was the only thing I could do was cry.

Harry POV

"HELP ME! HHHHEEEELLLPPP MMMMMMMEEEEE!" I dragged out my letters. My head hurts,I think everything in my body is bleeding,and I'm hungry. I haven't ate in days and they hardly feed me.

"Scream one more time." Cole threatens me once more. Yeah I know his name now. I herd it in a conversation he had about Jules.

Fuck! Jules! My babies! I almost forgot about them. And I forgot about the boys. Fuck! How can I forget about them? How can I forget about my life? How can he just take my life away from me? Is he sick? Is there something wrong with him??

"Dude!" One of his friends said. His name was Chad. Chad had blond hair,blue eyes, and pale skin. He looked like a vampire sorta.

"I should kill that fag right now." Cole said as he glared at me. He had not one set of guilt in his voice.

"That means you would be going to jail for life."

"And Jules would hate you."

"And your sister would kill you."

"Plus you would rot in hell." I herd voices say. I couldn't really tell who they were but the were all males.

"You are already going to rot in hell." I mumbled. They all stopped what they were doing. I could tell I was going to get my ass wooped tonight but it didn't matter. All I wanted to do was see Jules.

And if he does ever find Jules, I will personally strangle him until he can't even see anymore.

____________________________________________________

I know it SUCKED! SEW ME!

I NEED IDEAS PEOPLE! AWESOME IDEAS!

COMMENT OR VOTE PLEASE!

BYE!