Coming home part 2

'Funny how you'er the broken one. But I'm the only one who needed saving.' -Rihanna

Warning. Very sad at the end. Hint, two people get shot.

Jules POV

We were finally in Manchester. Yes 5 hours of driving and we are finally here. Well,Louis was driving so it took us 2 extra hours to get there.

"Ok! Since we are in Manchester anyone know where Cole lives?" Asked Liam.

To be honest,none of us knew where he lived. I haven't been in Manchester for a while now ever since me and Cole broke up.

"Cole who?" Eleanor asked. She was utterly and complete confused.

If you are wondering yes,Louis picked her up along with Danielle.

Dani is Liam's ex and they still get along great. But at times they do have there awkward moments.

"Cole Anderson. Jules ex boyfriend." Louis explains. This was now time for Dani to make a confused face.

"What? Wait! I'm so confused. Please refresh my memory on what happened the last few days for me." Dani said while rubbing her temples.

We all sighed and started explaining.

After 5 minutes of explaining they were finally caught up.

"So thats what happened all this week?!?" Eleanor said in disbelief. We all nodded.

"And your having a baby." Dani says still rubbing her temples. I smiled at her and nodded yes.

"Well,this was a bad time to have a vacation." Eleanor says as we all chuckled at her.

The car soon came to a forest. It was quite eerie if you asked me.

The forest was dark,dull,and scary looking. It's not like the ones you see in the movies.

We all shared a horrified look on our faces. This was strange. As crazy Louis is he would never take us to a forest.

Why would we be here? I think thats the questions that bombarded everyone's mind right now.

"Um....babe...." El trailed off.

"Shh!"Louis silenced her.

"I know what I'm doing." He said to her. We all knew he wasn't doing something wrong.

"What are you doing?" Perrie wondered raising one eyebrow.

"Cole lives in this forest. I forgot which part so shut up!" Louis says making sure to get his point across.

Zayn's eyes widened with terror.

"THE CAR IS ON E! WHICH MEANS EMPTY LOUIS! NOT ENCOUNTERED WITH LOTS OF GAS!" Zayn yelled and with that the car stopped.

"STUPID"

"LOUIS!"

"FUCK!"

"TACOS!"

"HEY!" Eleanor shouted making us all look at her.

"Don't blame his stupidity on this." She explained.

"We all have our blonde moments." She finished off. The boys nodded while Perrie,Niall,and I glare at her.

She mumbled a quick sorry and looked down in complete embarrassment.