Coming home 5

'Baby be the class clown. And I'll be the beauty queen in tears. It's a new art force showing people how little we care' -Lorde

WARNING

Very short.

Jules POV

What's going on here? All I remember is the dream where I was in the forest with Perrie and thats it. Who are these people? And who is this man saying that I'm his girlfriend? Am I his girlfriend?

"So again are you my doctor?" I asked. He shook his head no and let out a frustrated sigh.

"No,Jules he's your boyfriend." Perrie said. I rolled my eyes while shaking my head no. He can't be my "boyfriend.lq

"So you don't remember me?" I nodded. I just remember the people in my dream and Perrie was there.

"You have to remember us! We have been through hell and you don't remember shit!" Yelled an Irish boy. I snapped my head towards him. Whats his problem?

"Dude chill." I tried to calm him down but it just turned to more problems.

"No! I won't chill! This is some sick joke! JULES SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" He roared at me his eyes turning black. Why is he yelling at me? It's not my fault I don't remember? Right?

I mean it's not like I tried to forget on purpose. All I remember is Perrie and the past 3 years of my life. Is that bad?

Is he trying to make me seem like the bad guy? I had nothing to do with me losing my memory. All though I do remember Perrie telling me I got shot.

That explains the gun wound,but what else happened? There has to be more that happened because no body would shoot me for no reason right?

"SNAP OUT OF WHAT! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!" I screamed back. There was a something in that irish head of his that caused him to snap.

"SO YOU DON'T REMEMBER HARRY!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes at him. Of course I don't remember him. I don't even know who he is.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!" I yelled flaring my arms. Perrie put a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

He can't just yell at me and be mean to me like that. He can't just snap his fingers and I instantly remember what happen. No,it's so fucking impossible.

"YES YOU D- I want you out." He got cut off by me.

"Wha-"

"All of you get out!" I shouted at them.

" We'll be back in the morning to pick you up." Harry sighed. I just rolled my eyes.

Where's Cole? My actual Boyfriend.

Harry POV

Just like that we left because we didn't want to aggregate her. Plus,the doctor said it was best. I sighed in frustration tugging on my hair. Why is my life fucked up?!?

Why did this happen!?!? Why did I have to get kidnapped?!? Why did Cole have to shoot?!?! Then I suddenly remember who to blame for this. Cole.

This is all his fault! He had to shoot! He had to kidnape me! He had to kill April! Oh shit! I totally forgot about April!

Does Jules remember her only friend? Does she remember Cole? Wait! Cole and Jules were together for 3 years then broke up in 2012. And April and her were friends towards the end of that year.

So,she must remember Cole! Fuck.

Was this so suppose to happen? Because they say everything happens for a reason. Is this a sign that Jules and me shouldn't be together or telling us that to stay away from one another?

"Louis?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He asked as his face met mine. I sighed.

"What if she never remember us?" I asked him. It was now Louis's turn to sigh.

"Let's just hope. Cause that's all we have right now." He stated and we all sat in the waiting room.

Let's just hope.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Vote