Coming Home 6

'She Looks So Perfect standing there with my American apperal underwear. And I know now that I'm so down. Her lip stick stain is a work of art.' - 5 Seconds of Summer

Sorry for the wait!

I have a life outside of Wattpad so don't get mad at me!

And sorry if it's short.

Harry POV

Poke

Poke

Poke

"Get up sleepy head." A voice groaned trying to wake. I stirred slightly still half sleep. The voice sighed and walked away. I herd some shuffling moving around and then I felt a pillow connect with my face. Who the fuck was that?

Waking up I see Jules with an amused expression. I raised my eye brow in the air while she laughed at me. God, I missed her laugh.

"What's so amusing?" I asked her. She giggled at me punching my arm. Okay this is weird. She never does that. Like ever. Maybe it's the meds the doctor made her take?

"You looked like an egg when I hit you." She laughed at me as I rolled my eyes. And I thought I was the immature one! She lightly nudged me to get off the couch. I got up dusting off my clothes.

"Where are we going?" I wandered as she grabbed my hand and walked down the corridors. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked into my dull green ones.

"Get my stuff from the room. Duh!" She replied sassily while guiding me to her room in the hospital. I tried not to look at her bum as it was showing because the lack of clothing the hospital gown provided.

When we got to her room she let go of my hand and ran to hug somebody. I couldn't see the persons face but I could tell it was a guy because of the height difference.

Who is he?

Then I saw a face I never wanted to see in a million years.

Cole

Jules POV

I instantly left Harry (I'm guess that's his name) to go to my boyfriend Cole. He looks so different now. He grew taller and his face has matured.

"Hey baby." He greeted me. I smiled at him and pecked his lips. They were soft like I remember. I stared at him just admiring his features.

"Uhm." Somebody cleared there throat. I groaned slightly suddenly becoming annoyed. Cole's lips formed into a smirk. Turning around I saw Harry steaming red. I mean if looks could kill me and Cole would be lying dead on floor.

"Have you two met before?" I asked them. My eyes met Cole's as he stared at Harry. Both of them had anger in their eyes.

"Get your stuff Jules we are leaving." Harry said while walking up to me to grab my arm but Cole pulled me out of Harry's reach.

"Jules your not going with him." Cole said to me still glaring at Harry. What is going on? Did they meet each other or didn't they? And why do they hate each other?

"Jules don't listen to him. Get your stuff now." Harry raised his voice slightly. I looked at them confusingly.

"What's going on?" I questioned them both. They stayed quiet Cole looking at the floor. What is Cole hiding from me?

"Jules just get your stuff an-"

"No Cole tell me what's going on! How do you know each other?!" I cut him off getting angry.

"Go ahead Cole." Harry encouraged.

"Tell her everything." He smirked. I sighed still confused rubbing my temples together. Cole clenched his jaw.

"Jules,baby don't get mad at me but-"

"But what? What did you do?" I rushed him.

"Harry give us a minute please." Cole sighed. Harry nodded and left with no argument.

"I kidnaped that Harry kid." He finally said letting out a breath. I stared at him in shock. Why in the fuck would Cole do that?

"Why?" Was all that came out.

"Because-" He started grabbing my hand and kissed it.

"To be with you. I didn't want you happy with him." He said smiling. I pulled my hand away from his lips and slapped him in his face.

He looked surprised by my actions. I didn't care though because he deserved it. My hand print was on his cheek because it was a big red mark there.

"Your going to fucking pay for that!" He yelled grabbing a fistful of my hair and throwing me to the floor. I groaned at the sudden impact my back had with the floor. It hurt like a bitch.

"What is your problem!" I yelled at him. He didn't answer but grabbed something out of his pocket instead. It was a gun.

I hurried to my feet and ran to the door but to my luck it was locked. Suddenly my back was against the door and a body was pressed against mine. I tried to scream but his hand went to my lips to stop me from it.

"Scream and I'll shoot." He warned. I nodded and slowly he removed his hand from my mouth. I let out a shaky breath.

"Now baby let's have some fun." He said putting a hand on my thigh. I winced at how cold his hand was. Cole threw the gun down and his lips crashed into mine making my head hit the door.

I pushed him back and ran to where the gun was but before I could process would was happening I was on the floor and my hand was an inch away from the gun.

"If I can't have you-" He whispered pulling me back.

"Then no one can." Then at that moment I remembered everything.

"HELP!" I scream kicking him in the face grabbing the gun and aiming it at him.

"Shoot me." He smirked at me knowing that I wouldn't do it. But boy,was he wrong.

I pulled the trigger slowly closing my eyes. I only herd him gasp in pain and something fall. Cole was now dead on the floor. He was lifeless,not breathing,call it anything you want to,but I killed him.

I killed Cole. I was a fucking criminal.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Vote