Coming home part 3

'Look cause we'er everywhere warriors your country needs you. If your ready ladies,make it steady,ready,aim,shoot.' -Little Mix

Harry POV

No! No! No! No! Jules got shot and so did Perrie. This is my worst nightmare. How could this happen? Cole shot them both! But why did he shoot Perrie?

Tears were streaming down my face as I saw Jules and Perrie bleeding to death. Jules got shot in the stomach which made my heart break even more.

My kid was dead.

"Wake up! Wake up! Do something!" Yelled Zayn trying to wake up his girlfriend. We all knew there was nothing we could do.

"HELP! DO SOMETHING!" Zayn roared. Eleanor put a hand on his shoulder,but he shrugged it off.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE! JUST....DO SOMETHING." Zayn sobbed out. I was applying pressure on Jules wound while Zayn was doing the same on Perrie.

"We did. They are driving as we speak." Dani said to him. By now,we all had hope. Hope that everything will be ok. Hope that in the end,it will be alright.

"Do you think....." Niall trailed off. I shook my head no fiercely.

"Don't you dare think like that Niall Horan!" Louis scolded. Niall put his hands up in defence.

"They will be ok!" He reassured us. But by the looks of it he was trying to connivence himself too.

"Well,if their not then what!?!? Huh?" Niall argued.

"They will be fine!" Louis hissed. How could Niall be so rude. Of course they will be fine. It happens in fairytales all the time. We will go to the hospital,and the doctors will do their magic then BOOM! They will be okay!

Right?

"No they won't! Stop saying that! Everything won't be okay! Nothings fine! Harry got kiddnaped! Jules is pregnant! Perrie and Jules are lying in a pool of blood! If you call this fine,then your clearly blind!" Shouted Niall. Louis and Zayn were fuming with anger. Niall just rhymed right now. This means he serious.

"We have hope and faith!" Louis says to him. Deep down inside we all knew he was lying to all of us. Including himself.

"Well,this is reality! Things don't always go your way." Niall said looking at me and Zayn. Louis sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

This is a disaster!

"Help me!" Perrie shot up. She was shaking like a manic and I could tell Zayn was mentally saying 'Thank you'

My eyes popped out of my head. She wasn't breathing a second ago. How can she be wide awake now? Whats going on?

"Perrie! Calm down!" Liam tried to calm her.

"Whats going on?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know? I'm not a doctor!" Louis told him. Everyone looked pretty frightened when they seen Perrie like this.

"Why is she shaking?" He asked once more.

"She's having a seizure!" Shouted Dani.

Jules POV

----------- In her Dream-------------

"Hello!" I yelled. I was in a field of grass with pink roses. Everything was quiet and peaceful here. It was like a movie or something. Everywhere you look it is perfect.

I danced around kicking flowers and jumping around everywhere. The sun was perfect. Bloody hell,this moment is perfect.

"Spring and Summer,Love and Laughter. We'll live happily ever after." I sang. I don't know why though. It was kinda in the moment type of thing.

I saw a light too. It was so pretty and perfect like. It was gold and silver. I ran up to it and it took me somewhere. I don't know where it took me to but it was a horrid sight.

It wasn't like the other place.No,nothing like it. It was the woods where I got shot at. I saw People crying and People arguing. What was going on?

Why was Perrie and I on the floor? Why isn't the others not trying to stop them from arguing even more? And how come one person is the only sane one?

So many questions were racing through my head. I need answers.

What went on that day. Did I fall down and Perrie tried to save me? Did I hit my stomach on something? Did Perrie fall and I tried saving her?

"Jules!" Shouted Perrie. I turned to only be embraced by my sister. She looked pretty neat if you asked me.

She was wearing a white gown,with a flower headband of pink roses, and white flats.

"So I see you made yourself a flower headband." I beamed at her. She nodded at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I don't know? What are you doing here?" I questioned her.

"I don't know what I am doing here? I was running then I found a light then BOOM! I was here with you." She answered me. I nodded and looked back at everyone.

"What are you looking at?" Perrie asked.

"At us in the woods." I said. Thats when Perrie made a confused face.

"What happened there?" Perrie asked me once more.

"I don't know? Thats what I'm trying to find out." I told her. She nodded still confused clearly.

What really happened that day? All I remember is waking up here.

"Umm. Jules?"

"Yeah?"

"I remembered what happened?"

"What?"

"We both got shot." She says as I went eyed wide.

How did I get shot?!?! Why didn't no one save me?!?! And who shot me?!?! Who are those people?!?!

"Ow!" Perrie winced in pain and rubbed her head.

"What happened to you?" I asked her.

"I don't know?" She answers me as I looked at her with confusion.

"I think it was your thoughts. Don't yell so loud next time." She said.

"You can read my thoughts." She nodded and smiled weakly at me.

How can she read my thoughts! I think thats personal! Ugh! I'm hungry.

"And I think Cole shot you." It was now my turn to make a confused face.

"Who's Cole?" I asked her. Perrie looked pale. Like ghost pale. Her face was draining from it's colour. The flowers on the top of her head were dead and her hair was becoming gray.

"PERRIE!" I shouted and just like that she disappeared. I looked back at the woods to see Perrie's body shaking like a madman and her eyes were bloodshot.

I saw the ambulance come and take Perrie and my body in the car. And they took the other people to go talk to them.

Theres still one thing in my mind. Perrie never bothered to answer.

Who are those people?

____________________________________________________

Sozz for the long update!

And sozz that it sucked! Happy 1d day!!!

Vote!