Hurt (Part 2)

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating.. It's just that my cousin recently passed away and yeah... But anyways.. Here's part 2 to 'Hurt'

--

Y/N's POV

I keep getting calls from him, but I never answer.

I have been staying at my best friend's house, Y/B/F/N, since I share the house with Dylan.

I do miss him.

I got a call and I look at the caller's name.

It was Dylan.

I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/N? Oh thank god.. Look I'm sorry for what I did the other night. I regret it. I really do. And I'm sorry. If you can't forgive me now, I will wait. I'll always wait for you. But can we at least talk?"

I was speechless, "I-- uh yeah sure! Yeah we can meet up. Where though?"

"Let's meet up at the cafe tomorrow. Sound good?" He said.

"Yeah.."

The next day, I drove to the cafe and I saw him sitting at a booth. I walked over to him and sat on the opposite side of where he was sitting.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that you were cheating on me and I know you would never do that to me. And.. I sorry. I'm so, so, sorry!" He said.

I nodded, "I forgive you.. Do you promise that you will never do that again?"

"Yes.. Yes, I promise!"

I smiled, and went over to his side of the booth and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I said.

He had wide eyes and said it back.

"I love you too."

----