Im home (Dylan)

Pretend you have been serving in the military for about 1 year
---

Y/N's POV

Today I'm coming home from the military and I sure do miss Dylan. I heard that he is having a meet and greet in LA. I decided that I will fly down there to surprise him.

---
I got off the plane, got my things, and called my friend Y/F/N, to come pick me up and bring me to the meet and greet.

Once we got there, I walked in and I saw Dylan having an interview and some fan were asking some questions. I went backstage and hid there.

Tyler (Posey) was looking around and saw me. He gasped and I put a finger to my lips signaling him to not tell anyone yet. He nodded, understanding my signal.

"So Dylan, do you keep in touch with Y/N while she is in the military and do you miss her?" A fan asked Dylan.

"Yes, I do keep in touch with her and I miss her so much." Dylan answered.

I got out from behind the curtains and walked behind Dylan. The fans started screaming and Dylan looked confused.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Hey baby"

He turned around and his eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!!" He yelled, he hugged me and I hugged back.

I kissed him and he kissed back and the fans started screaming and taking pictures or videos.

The cast turned around to us and they got up and ran to us, surprised.

I gave each of them a hug and smiled.

I'm so glad I'm home. :)