It's Cold Outside (Stiles)

Your POV
I slam his front door close and make my way in. Being in this house more times than I can count has really made a place for me in the Stilinski household.
"Y/N?" A head peeks around the corner and I see my best friend, Stiles. The sight of him makes my heart flutter and I find myself automatically smiling at him.
"Yeah, hey." I shiver, my teeth chattering together.
I rub my hands together to try to warm them up, but the cold temperature was not leaving my side.
Stiles rushes over to me, cupping my dainty hands in his large ones. He begins to blow air into our hands, trying to warm them up. He traps the heat, making my hands less numb than they were a minute ago.
"Hey, hey - you'll be alright. I promise." He pulls me in for a hug, stroking my hair and kisses my forehead.
I swear, everytime he does that - I feel like I'm on cloud nine. After I settle down abit and calm myself from Stiles' soothing words, we both go to his room. As I enter, I flop my bag down beside the door and make my way towards his bed. I kick my boots off before I jump onto the soft mattress and forget about the world.
I cover myself in Stiles' new warm blanket and wrap it around me as if I was in a cocoon.
"Is the weather that bad?" I feel the bed dip beneath me, meaning that Stiles' was sitting in front of me. He strokes the blanket in a soothing way, trying to comfort me.
The weather wasn't bad. It was horrible. It was constantly raining and the winds were cold like ice. Luckily, I made my way over to my best friend's house before I could get soaked from the rain. There was no one home and it was getting lonely. Stiles was only a house away from mine, so I figured why not pay him a visit?
I don't bother to answer but groan instead. There's a silence and for a second I think Stiles had left the room, but I didn't feel the bed lift from his weight - meaning that he was still here.
"Scoot over," He orders in a soft voice, and at first I'm hesitant, but I force myself to roll over so that Stiles could lie next to me.
I feel him lay down and he tries to get some of the blanket that I was currently hogging, but I kept a tight grip on it. I peek one eye open to find a pair of puppy eyes staring right back with pouted lips. I groan again, sharing some of his blanket.
I was way too cold and all I wanted was to just be warm. To say I was cranky was definitely an understatement. My body was currently facing his and I could tell he felt pretty tired and cold as well. I close my eyes, then feel a large pair of strong arms wrap around my waist - pulling me close to his body.
Just the warmth of his touch made me feel better than before. We've been in this position a thousand of times and I still get the butterflies every time. We could lie here for hours and just talk about our day or lie in silence.
"I'm sleepy, Y/N." He nuzzles up against me, resting his head in the crook of my shoulder.
I get the energy to stroke and play with his rich brown hair, thinking about all the good things in life whenever I'm with Stiles and how much he makes me happy.
"Shh, I'm here." I whisper.
I feel him smile against my skin, and I'm glad to know that I make him feel this way. I can't help but smile back, even though he can't see it.
"I love you, you know that?" His voice is muffled from being stuffed into my neck.
My smile slowly starts to fade,
"I know." I smile weakly.
Just not the same way I love you.

---

Credit goes to @dunbarsweetheartxo on Tumblr.

---