Chapter 5

"WAKE UP!!" My eyes widen and I scream! Harry is straddling me and is very close to my face.

"Harry! What the fuck are you doing?" I ask. He smirks kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Work time bitch!" He gets up and I notice he's wearing jeans, a white t-shirt with a brown jacket, and boots. It actually looks really hot on him.

"But.... What do I wear?" I ask jumping out if bed walking over to my closet. He lays down on my bed looking over.

I pull out a short yellow dress and hold it up. His mouth drops.

"I wish. That's a smokin dress babe! Bet it would look good on you. But I think you should wear your short, shorts and a black t-shirt." I moan.

"Are we building houses or something?" I ask. He chuckles a bit before answering.

"Yes, yes we are!"

"Dammit, that's the one thing I'm horrible at!" I complain. He looks over as I slip out of my pjs. His eyes scan over my body intently.

I see his bulge grow stronger the more I move. I'm really feeling like sex right now. After I'm completely naked, I crawl over to him.

"C'mon baby. How long are we there?" I question. He frowns and lifts his head.

"We actually don't have to go today." He swoops me off the floor and carries me to his bedroom.

Soon we're having a make out session. His tongue slides in softly making me moan in pleasure. I feel my pussy immediately get wet.

Since I'm already naked, he shoves two fingers inside me.

"Oh god! Harry!!! FUCK YEAH!" He picks up the speed after putting three in. His hands are huge. I mean we all have to admit it! H. U. G. E.

"Fuck me." I whisper into his ear. He looks at me with a sad look. He sighs and closes his eyes, pulling his fingers out.

"I don't think I want to yet..." I groan and get up on my knees. Could he be any more stubborn? I grab his cheeks and shove my lips onto his.

"Please. I promise I won't tell of anything..." I whisper. He shakes his head and runs his fingers through his deep colored curls. There a long pause as he just looks at me. Soon, he sighs and shakes his head. Bitch...

"Go get dressed Chloe. We should go!" I moan and kiss him again.

"And wear those short shorts for me!" He smirks. I slap his butt making him squeal.

This is gonna be one hell of a day!

*******

"WE-EE ARE NEVER EVER EVER, GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I scream at the top of my lungs holding up my middle fingers. Harry groans and turns the station to rap.

"What the fuck dude? I was jammin!" I slap his arm. He glares at me warningly.

"I don't like Taylor Swift. She's a slut, whore and cock hungry okay? She's...bad." I just shrug it off. His opinion is his opinion.

"We're here!" He cheers pointing to a spot with houses barely built up. I frown but notice a cute tan man that's tall and has black hair. His features make me melt inside.

"Holy shit, who's that?" I ask. Harry smirks.

"That's Alex..."

____________________________

Sorry for the horribly long wait!!! I'm sooooo sorry... Thanks for sticking with me tho! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote comment and fan! love y'all!!!!