Chapter 4

I lock my door to my room quietly. The parents are asleep and I have to be quiet. As I climb in the bed there's a knock on my door. I cross my fingers and chant in my head, please be Harry! Please be Harry. Once the door is completely open I'm slammed back and it's Harry that locks the door. I get pushed back into the bed as he climbs on top of me. I groan in pleaseure.
"Well hello to you to!" He says. I giggle. God he's such a show off!
"So what tonight?" I ask. He has the wild green eyes that just make me wet by looking at them. Hes just so damn hot!
"Hmm. You up to seeing me?" He asks. My eyes widen in excitement!
"Yes!!!" He chuckles as I start to unbutton his pants. Once his boxers are off I grab the length. It's fucking huge. He moans in pleasure as I pump my small hand around his dick. I smirk and go faster. He starts to moan louder. I stand up keeping my hand on it, pumping, and lean into his ear.
"We don't want mom to find out do we?" He shakes his head. I press my pointer finger gently to his lips.
"Then sh." He nods closing his eyes. I get back on my knees and stick his growing erection in my mouth. This causes him to grab my head. I gag as he pushes me in further. He picks me up and cradles me in his arms.
"I don't want to hurt you baby." I groan.
"Shut the fuck up and let me gag!" I squeal. He shakes his head.
"No. Let me make you feel good." I grab his erection and pump while he lays me on the bed and sticks two fingers inside me. First slowly, then fast as hell. I scream out as I cum all over his fingers. This time lifting his fingers to his mouth and sucking.
"Mm. So good." I smirk.
"Harry, why did you marry my mom?" I ask seriously. Im really wondering why.
"Well, your mom, she's pretty and sweet! She has a great first impression, and a good kisser. It was love at first sight. She kept telling me how good Bridget was. I never heard a single word about you until the day we all got together. I have always had a thing for the older ladies, but I don't mind younger ones too. It's hard to explain the feelings. But I know I felt something that isn't there now."

"Then why don't you divorce her and we can run off together?" I ask.

"Well, you see it's not that easy sweetheart. It's much more difficult than you think. The more I think about it, the less I want to actually do it. Listen, it's late. You need to get some rest for work tomorrow. Your coming with me to help with work. You will also meet Louis! See you I the morning sweets!" He kisses my cheek. It's sweet and soft.
"Night!" I say giving him the finger. He laughs and closes the door leaving me in my dark cold room. I sit the thinking about what he said. It all rushes in at once. Well fuck it, I have to go to bed. I still have to work tomorrow. Ugh! Then I think about that one line.
"The more I think about it, the less I actually want to do it." It makes sense. If you want to try out for fucking American idol, all you can do is practice. Same with the X Factor. And America's got talent. You can't think to hard about it, or you will quit. That's what I need to do. It all goes into patience. Patience is the key word here. Nevertheless, Im still tired and lay down. The soft pillow against my cheek is comforting. My pussy is feeling good right now. I think I'm in love with my step dad. Seriously, my fucking step dad. Why me? It always me! Ha, Well shit. It's called freedom!
_______________________
Sorry for the wait! Love y'all! Ill update soon! thanks!