Chapter 3

"Time for dinner Hun!" My mom yells. She sounds.....happy? I run downstairs in my jeans and I tank top. Harry smirks and keeps eating. I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Why the hell were you expelled this time?" She asks in a more calmer way than I had expected. It's almost as if she's comforting me. Bridget looks at me.

"Well because I cussed off the teacher and told her she needed to fucking die!" I say. My mother looks at me in a harsh way.

"That is not nice! Someone needs to learn manners." Bridget sighs.

"Bridget that is not needed I can deal with this alone. No actually Harry is going to help too! Harry what do you have to say about this?" Harry looks up at me.

"Well first off you have been a bad girl! Cussing off teachers and telling her to go die is very bad. That is not the way to respect others! I work from home everyday. Which means Ivan yeah you a few lessons." He says starting to eat again. My mom nods. What my mom heard was I'm going to teach her until she dies. What I heard was I'm going to fuck her until she dies. It's Harry's way of say I'm going to reach you the lessons of sex. Get ready. Bridget I don't think is even paying attention. I keep eating. I look down under the table and see Harry's napkin on the floor. I smirk and go underneath the table. I pick it up and slam it down on his dick.

"Dropped your napkin!" I say. He moans. My mother looks at him concerned.

"You okay?" She asks. He nods and tries to smile. I laugh.

"What's wrong?" I ask teasing. He looks at me sternly.

"I stubbed my toe!" Bridget's food goes flying everywhere. It's even in my hair.

"Ewa!" I scream. She's laughing at Harry. My mother gets up.

"Bridget! Please! It's not that funny that Harry stubbed his toe!" She starts laughing out loud again. It's a bit annoying. Harry looks at me with an angry face on that says 'your gonna get it!' It makes him look better! And more mature. As my mother pulls my sister upstairs Harry leans down into my pants.

"That was so uncalled for." His two fingers slide in fast. I hear the liquid he's hitting as he keeps on going. My moans are little gasps soon. His two fingers go in deep. It almost hurts.

"You fucking bitch don't ever tease me again! You hear that?" Tears are coming out now. I nod.

"Yes!" I cry out. Once I come over Harry's hand he makes me suck it off. I smirk.

"Damn I taste good!" He chuckles.

"Bitch!" He says before returning to his seat across from me. Bridget walks in crying.

"I'm sorry Chloe! I didn't mean too!" She cries before running upstairs. This is my chance. I pounce on Harry and rip open his jeans.

"Oh my Jesus Harry! Your huge!" I say. He pushes me off and onto my seat.

"Tonight maybe. Now tell me about yourself a bit." He says. I look him straight in the eyes.

"I love to cuss. I'm very wild. I like beer! I fucking hate school. I love to act! I love to sing! And my favorite color is black. Now you?!" I ask eagerly. He chuckles.

"My real name is Harold Edward Styles! I love to sing! My favorite color is orange. My best friends name is Louis. I can be wild but also very quiet. Depending. And I love pussy cats!" I look at him with wide eyes.

"Pussy cats huh? Interesting. You don't looking the type to love pussy cats!" I tease once more. He scoots closer.

"Don't make me!" He says.

"One more thing you should know about me. I'm a virgin." At that word he freezes. I laugh.

"But I want to lose my virginity to you!" I say. He smiles.

"Really?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"I would love to do the honor!" He smirks. Damn that smirk! He does it way to often! Jesus Christ this is going to be fun!

____________________

I'll update soon! Thanks for reading! Can you guess my face 1D song? Comment and I'll put that person in the next chapter cause I need a character! I'll also dedicate the chapter! Thanks! Love you all!